Saturday, May 2, 2015

Book Review : Dear Mom, from you to me (Journal of a Lifetime)



JOURNAL OF A LIFETIME: DEAR MOM - Have you ever wondered what your Mother was like as  child?  These are questions that lead to precious answers.  We all have our own story to tell. Each from you to me keepsake contains around 60 fun and inspiring questions carefully designed to inspire your family to enjoy telling their story – to help you to find out amazing things about them.



My thoughts:

This is such a great book to gift a Mother or even Grandmother.  This is more than just a book for your mother/grandmother to write memories of her childhood and special memories of you through the years, it is a treasure to keep forever.  Here are some of the captions for your mother/grandmother to write about:  Tell me about your mom and dad, What did you want to do when you grew up and what was the first word or words you remember me saying?  

My daughter saw this book and asked me to write in it so she can keep all of my memories always.  So I will do this for her, but I am also going to do another for my son. 

This is the perfect Mother's day gift! 



0 comments: