Thursday, April 9, 2015

Oil Pulling with GuruNanda



GuruNanda Pulling Oil (www.gurunanda.com/oil-pulling)

Until now, consumers who practice oil pulling have routinely reached for something that's already in their pantry -- for example sesame oil, sunflower oil, or coconut oil. But this new product -- which contains a proprietary blend of all three, plus peppermint oil -- is specifically designed for oil pulling, and it harnesses the individual benefits of all three for a more balanced and effective approach.

In short, oil pulling works to rid the body of toxins that build up from poor diet, environmental factors, sedentary and stressful lifestyles, lack of hydration, etc. These oil soluble toxins get "dumped" into the mouth through the salivary glands, and the pulling oil (which is swished for several minutes and then discarded) takes them out. The result is not only cleaner, whiter teeth and fresher breath. Many users report systemic changes that range from weight loss to increased energy and decreased pain.



To read more about the Ayurvedic principles behind oil pulling, and learn more about how this "detox" can contribute to overall wellness, you can visit www.gurunanda.com/oil-pulling.



Connect with GuruNanda


My Thoughts

Oil pulling is not new for me. I've done it in the past with just coconut oil, which usually made me want to gag when I first placed the thick oil in my mouth and it had to melt down. When I used it, I was always pleased with the results, but hated the beginning part. GuruNanda pulling oil is in liquid format and comes with some peppermint oil for flavor and I'm sure added benefits.

It's recommended to swish the oil through your mouth for 15 minutes. I usually pull while I shower because I am occupied and not really thinking about it. It had been a few months since I'd oil pulled, so I was excited to use this product. The taste was pleasant, though I didn't like the smell. It somehow reminded me of a dentist office.

I used it several times a week and I did notice the same benefits as when I'd used just coconut oil. My teeth began to whiten and places that had been sensitive in the past, were now not as. If I keep it up, my sensitive teeth will no longer be bothered by cold liquids.

GuruNanda oil is made up of sesame oil, sunflower oil, coconut oil, and peppermint oil. This is a product I will keep on hand to use.

I was also sent their convenient travel cups which are a little smaller than a K-Cup.





0 comments: