Thursday, April 9, 2015

Make a Statement with Wordans Uniquely Designed Custom Apparel

If you have a business, promotional items are a great way to get people to remember you. Back when I was working as an insurance agent, my desk was filled with cute little knick knaks and gadgets from the other companies I dealt with. Pens from adjusters. Memo pads from insurance companies. Even squishy balls from and stuffed animals from clean up services. When it came time for me to decide who I wanted to write a policy with or which cleaning service to recommend to my clients when their pipes broke, having these promotional gifts for businesses in front of me often times led me to giving out those names. So using promo items does serve a purpose, and one of the best things you can buy are the awesome t-shirts and hoodies available at Wordans Uniquely Designed Custom Apparel.  Wordans is 100% Canadian, and operate out of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.  They offer customized t-shirts, polos, hoodies, tank tops, caps, bags and more, in a variety of great brands such as American Apparel, Bella+Canvas, New Balance Fruit of the Loom and Gildan.  These fun products will make people think about your business and encourages them to use it and make a fashion statement at the same time.



I am a restaurant owner, blogger, and author and the hoodies from Wordans Uniquely Designed Custom Apparel are the perfect way to advertise all my business endeavors. T-shirts with our restaurant's name on them fly off the shelves, and even our breakfast staff wear them for the morning shift. For my novels, what better way to advertise than with a pretty shirt with the book on the cover. Creating one  is very simple. You just need to uploaded photo you want to use and line it up just how you want  it on the shirt. You can also chose between multiple colors to see which one looked best with the design.






 There are plenty of other uses for the clothing at Wordans Uniquely Designed Custom Apparel  in addition meeting your promotional needs. They are great for sports teams, clubs, or even special occasions like bridal showers or birthday parties. Quick, easy, and affordable, the design process at Wordans Uniquely Designed Custom Apparel is the best I've tried to date and I will definitely be using them again for all my promotional needs. Visit their website to see their simple process and be sure to follow them on their social media to keep up with new products and promotions.

 Connect with Wordans Uniquely Designed


Face book     Twitter     Instagram   Google +    You Tube   Pinterest