Monday, April 6, 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide - O! Fudge Subscription Box



I absolutely adore fudge. It's one of my favorite sweet treats. When I see a fudge shop, I'm always tempted to experiment with all the unique flavors. Then I get nervous that I won't like them, so I back down and get chocolate and vanilla like I always do. Sometimes, I get a little daring and add nuts.  Finding the O! Fudge Subscription box from Okie Goodies was a really fun discovery for me, because it gives me the option of trying a variety of new fudge flavors each month, without breaking the bank.  



There are three different options to choose from with your O! Fudge subscription. You can get five 2oz flavors, two 1/4 pound flavors, or one jumbo 1/2 pound tub. I opted for the five flavors because I thought this would give me a good idea of the variety they offered, and I think it was a great choice. I received the March box, which had a St. Patrick's Day theme. It was wrapped in green tissue paper and, there were several flavors perfectly geared to the holiday.



The varieties included:

Irish Cream
Pistachio
Salted Caramel
Chocolate Walnut
Mint Cookie



Every single one of these flavors was mouth watering. The fudge is creamy and delicious, and the portions are just the right size. I love the little cups they come in. It keeps them nice and fresh, and you can put the lid back on if you don't finish the whole portion in one sitting. It even comes with an adorable little spoon!


I really loved the O! Fudge superscription box. It's one of my favorites to date. It gave me the chance to sample some flavors I never would have bought. I got to experiment with fudge in a whole new way and it was a great taste-testing experience. Not to mention a great idea for Mother's Day!  If you'd like to learn more about O! Fudge and how their subscription service works, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media.

Connect with O! Fudge
 



0 comments: