Thursday, April 30, 2015

HOLMES® BEAR HUMIDIFIERS


Create a healing environment that soothes sick babies and children right at home. The Holmes® Bear and Whale Humidifiers provide a cool mist solution in a fun, child-friendly design. Featuring a 10-hour run time, variable mist control knob, visible cool mist output, and automatic safety shut-off, this unit will help little ones feel better and provide peace-of mind for caring parents. One gallon water tank capacity. 

My Thoughts 


My youngest son has allergies and asthma. Almost anything can set off coughing and wheezing fits. My doctor suggested we run a humidifier all year long to prevent nighttime attacks.  I had a big bulky thing in there that was  intimidating to my three-year-old. He even thought it sounded scary when it was running.  I was on the lookout for a new humidifier and the adorable designs from Holmes really caught my eye.



I selected a Holmes Bear humidifier and I couldn't be happier with my choice. It has so many advantages. First of all, it's compact. It doesn't take up nearly as much space as my old humidifier, but it holds just as much water and lasts through the night.  There is a dial on bottom to allow you to adjust the stream of mist released. I can keep it on the low setting for casual use and raise up to the max if my son catches a cold.


The design of the Holmes Bear Humidifier is simply adorable. It looks just like a teddy bear and the mist comes out his nose. My son's bedroom has a teddy bear theme and this style fits perfectly with our decor.   The cute design is a much less intimidating apparatus for a child's bedroom than other models, and I was glad to see it never leaks.

The bear is only one of the styles available from Holmes. They have a full line of humidifiers that will help you breath easier in every room of your home. They are top of the line in both style and quality and I would recommend them to anyone, but especially for kids with allergies or asthma who need to use humidifiers on a regular basis.  To learn more about Holmes and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website. 




0 comments: