Monday, March 23, 2015

Easter Gift Guide - Spiral Light Candles


Candles are one of the things I always turn to first when I'm looking for a gift for a friend. If you're setting up an adult Easter basket, a lovely candle from Spiral Light Candles would be the perfect addition. These candles are unique because they have a special type of wick that's actually wound throughout the candle. The middle of the candle is open. When you burn the candle, it begins to fill up the center. Not only does it look beautiful when lit, it also helps you get the most out of your candle. Ever get frustrated by your wick getting lost in the wax halfway through your candle? Well, that will never happen with Spiral Light Candles.
For my review, I picked out the Lime & Parsley scent.  The scent of this candle is amazing. It's very fresh and pure, and reminds me pleasantly of a spring day.  The aroma fills out whole house with scent. It burns evenly, without creating any smoke or soot when it's extinguished.  I've been burning it for several days, and so far I haven't even used half the candle. So they are definitely long lasting.
I simply love the Spiral Light Candles. They are a wonderful addition to my home, and would make a great gift for Easter or any occasion at all. Spiral Light Candles are available in a wide range of scents and sizes, so you are certain to find the perfect candle for anyone on your list. To learn more about this fabulous company and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them via their social media. 
Connect with Spiral Light Candles


0 comments: