Saturday, March 28, 2015

Book Review: Tara's Message




Reading Tara's Message will fill anyone who has lost a friend, relative or animal with hope, peace and the comfort of knowing that this message from an angel is for all of us. 

My thoughts;

I love this book!  We lost our pet and it was hard to explain to our two small children.  Reading this book to them made them feel that our pet was still around us.  When the is blowing they say that our Zoe doggie is giving them doggie kisses.

I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has children.  It is not a very long book, yet has beautifully illustrated pages.  And it is written in a loving way that can relate to small children. This is a book that I will pass down to my children for them to read to their children when experiencing a painful loss, whether it be a friend, family member or family pet.







0 comments: