Thursday, March 5, 2015

Affordable Glasses from EyeBuyDirect

 



 EyeBuyDirect.com is all about selling quality prescription glasses & sunglasses for men, women, and children at ridiculously affordable prices. You could purchase your next pair of eyewear from EyeBuyDirect for as low as $6.00 - including frames and prescription lens!

When looking for your next pair of eyewear, look no further than EyeBuyDirect for everyone in the family! Every month the EyeBuyDirect stylists curate a collection based on the trends and fashions of the season. They just released their newest collection— Her Crush— a collection for women that features frames in a variety of colors and sizes with a soft feminine appeal. 


 My Thoughts

Have you ever tried to buy glasses with two toddlers in toe? It's hard to concentrate on picking frames when your son is about to rip down the display. The price tag usually isn't much fun either. I've spent upwards of $200 for one pair of glasses at the doctor's office. I can't function without my glasses, but thankfully, I found a way to save myself money and a lot of hassle when its time to buy new ones.  EyeBuyDirect is an amazing resource for prescription glasses, sunglasses, reading glasses and more. You can get the fun styles you want at prices that are actually affordable. 

I was able to experience the full EyeBuyDirect process and it was a lot easier than I imagined. I've always been leery of ordering glasses online because I thought it would be complicated or they wouldn't fit right when they arrived, but this wasn't the case at all. It's actually quite simple, even if you have a toddler on your lap. First off, you need to make sure you have your prescription handy. You'll need that to place an order. Next is the fun part. You get to pick your frames. There are literally hundreds to choose from. It doesn't matter if you're head is heart-shaped, pear-shaped or long and oval like mine, you will be able to find many styles that will work for you. These are the frames I decided on:


Once you pick out your frames, you'll be asked to select the type of lens you need (single vision, bifocal etc). After that, you enter your prescription information and then you'll have a few more options. Choose from clear lenses, polarized, or even perscription sunglasses. For an additonal fee, you can also add extras like an anti-scratch coating, water repellent coating, and UV coatings.  After that, you're all done! It's time to checkout. The whole process took literally minutes of my time. 



It was only  a week and a half later that my glasses arrived. This is way faster than the last time I ordered them from the doctor. I was really excited to open up the package. Right away I was impressed. They come in a lovely plastic case to keep them protected and include a cloth to clean them with.




 It was even better when I opened the case. The glasses are just so pretty. The lenses are small and lightweight, but also very glamorous. There' s a pretty pattern on the arms that looks almost like feathers and crystal embellishments on the sides. Best of all, they fit perfectly and I can see clearly through them.




I was extremely happy with my whole experience with EyeBuyDirect. From the ordering process to delivery, everything went smoothly. I am thinking about getting a second pair and maybe even some sunglasses. Here are a few more styles on my wishlist:





 

These are only a few examples of the fun and fashionable frames you can choose from. If you'd like to learn more about EyeBuyDirect and all they have to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on their social media.

Connect with EyeBuyDirect

Face Book     Twitter      Google +     Pinterest     Instagram    You Tube    LinkedIn
 

 

1 comments:

Meetoot said...

At Meetoot Eyeware Shop, you will find a wide range of specs frames to buy eyeglasses online from. From a vast collection of over 815 pairs of branded spectacles Eyeglasses. Yes, you can buy prescription glasses online . Select your choice of an eyeglass frame, share your prescription, choose your lenses, and then make the payment.

buy blue light blocking glasses