Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - LalaLoopsy Crazy Hair #CrazyHairDay




The BRAND NEW Lalaloopsy Girls Crazy Hair dolls are the newest addition to the family!  Lalaloopsy Girls Crazy Hair dolls have hair like you've never seen before.  The wax coating allows you to create various  hairstyles that stay in place once done, for ENDLESS  amounts of hair play. Seriously, you can cut it, make it grow, curl it, pile it up high — the options are endless.  There are four dolls in the collection including:



Confetti Carnivale™ is working on the perfect hairstyle for tonight's ball. Twists and curls and braids and lots of color – this is a ‘do that will take some time, but she'll be there and ready to dance the night away with all of her friends!




Cinder Slippers™ is running late (as usual) because she's going to create the most unique hairstyle anyone has ever seen! Only she can't figure out what color hair goes best with glass slippers. This is gonna take more time.







Scoops Waffle Cone™ is having trouble deciding on a hairstyle for tonight's ball. So, she decided to combine all her favorite looks into one amazing hair do. She calls it the 3 bun Up-do, Half Up/Half Down, tiny curls, semi-straight, loosey curl sew crazy hair sundae. She'll be the talk of the ball for sure.





Jewel Sparkles™ has been so busy helping her friends with fashion emergencies, but now she's having a hair emergency! She needs her hair to be "perfectly perfect" for the big dance. She creates a royal hair-do by adding highlights, twisting hearts, sprinkling glitter, and finishing it with the sparkliest tiara. Everyone at the ball will be talking about her hairstyle…and she's counting on it.

Connect with LalaLoopsy 



Twitter:         https://twitter.com/lalaloopsy
                        https://www.facebook.com/lalaloopsy





My Thoughts

 The Lalaloopsy girls are growing up and heading to school. The newest line of Lalaloopsy toys have grown into fashion dolls for the older girls who still love the series, but may have outgrown the baby doll phase. These dolls are all about the hair. They come with extensions, a curling iron, and glitter to help your doll look its best. Of course, they also include the doll's favorite animal companion, but there are also a few hair accessories including barrettes and a brush. They are well made and always dressed appropriately.



 My daughter absolutely loves the Crazy Hair Dolls. They are a lot of hands on fun. The hair is a combination of different colored yarn, some with a wax coating. This allows you to do almost anything with it. Add the extra pieces to give her long extensions, give her dreadlocks or curls, or even give her a hair cut. My daughter's favorite part was applying the magical glitter to give her a little sparkle. The hair is easier to manage than I expected, and doesn't tangle or become so unruly that you can't fix it when you're done playing. Kids will be able to style this hair again and again.  My daughter has always been a big fan of Lalaloopsy, but this is one of her favorite dolls to date. 






12 comments:

lil_lady_dz said...

My niece loves these dolls, they are so colorful, and her favorites to play with.

laura rubenstein said...

LalaLoopsy Dolls are sooo cute! My niece just loves them.

cherio1 said...

My granddaughters absolutely love these dolls!

Carol L. said...

My youngest granddaughter loves them. She's also into doing everyone's hair lately. :). I think this is perfect for her.
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

momo said...

I know a little four year old girl that would like playing with this doll-

An Apel a Day said...

These dolls are so cute! They make me wish I had a little girl.

Sarah Matos said...

I like these because im sure they dont get nearly as unruly as Barbie hair.

Unknown said...

You've gotta love those Lapaloopsy dolls and their Hair! My grandaughter is still at the age for the original. But, thanks for the review, I was unaware that there is one for the older girs.

Sandra Watts said...

My grand daughter would like one of these. They really are cute.

AnnCluck said...

What precious dolls!! I wish I had someone at the right age to buy for.

Unknown said...

What cute fashion dolls.

Ujan sharma said...

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

hairstyle for gown