Monday, February 16, 2015

TwoAlity - One Pair of Boots, Dozens of Possibilities


Whenever I go to buy shoes, I always have the urge to pick a pattern that's wild and unique. Then I start going through my wardrobe in my mind. What if I have nothing that matches? Panic ensues, and next thing I know, I'm picking up yet another pair of black boots. Black goes with everything. So it's safe. I know they won't be sitting at the bottom of my closet. This is always how it's been for me, until I discovered TwoAlity. With TwoAlity, you can take chances with color and spice up your wardrobe without fear, because if one color doesn't work out, you can always switch to a new style without having to order a whole new pair of boots. But let me explain...



TwoAlity Boots are are crystal clear, like a sheet of glass, until you add the liners.  This is where the fun comes in. There are literally dozens of liners to choose from in an large assortment of patterns and colors. The liners slip into the boots, almost like a pair of socks, and like magic, you've created a new pair of designer shoes. But it's not just one pair. The liners are interchangeable. You can buy one, three, ten, twenty.  By switching the liners, you've effectively created dozens of unique shoes for the price of one pair of boots.  You can have a different  pair to go with every outfit, and they won't even take up much room in the closet.



In addition to being fun and stylish, the TwoAlity boots are a very functional rain boot, perfect for the upcoming spring season. They have thick, sturdy soles, and they are completely waterproof. Yet, the liners also make them comfortable.  It's easy to slip the vibrant liners inside the boot, and once in place, they fit like a glove. Changing them is just as easy, and as an added bonus, they're washable. You won't ever have to worry about stinky foot syndrome with TwoAlity, because your liners will always be fresh and clean.



I absolutely love the TwoAlity Boots, which were designed by twin sisters Brynne and Bailye Stansberry. They make it easy to be trendy and fashionable, without it being hard on your budget. If you love the idea of the TwoAlity Boots, be sure to check out their website and view all the styles available. They also have some pretty awesome tote bags! To keep up with new products and promotions, follow them on their social media.




Connect with TwoAlity