Thursday, February 26, 2015

Review - Kandoo Hair Detangler





After a summer dip in the pool or more commonly a nightly bath, little ones dry off and emerge with a rat’s nest of tangles on top of their little heads. No matter how gently mom or dad tries to comb through the knots, a few inevitably result in accidental hair pulling and a yelp. Instead of regularly contending messy hair madness, Kandoo has created a detangler that makes dip in the pool and soak in the bath both a calming and relaxing experience for parents and kids alike.


Connect with Kandoo


My Thoughts

I really liked this product. I loved their products when my children were small, but now that they are older, they are using adult products. My daughter still gets tangles in her hair. We've been using Kandoo Detangler after her nightly shower, and we've been seeing less tangles in the morning, as well as brushing has been a lot easier. 

I've even used it a few times on my own hair and was impressed. I really like the smell of this detangler. It's not kids smelling, which is a plus. I feel like this can be a product that we as a family can use.

On the handle, it has a place to turn the nozzle on and off. So if you have a little ones who might wander off with the pretty bottle, you can feel comfortable they can't just start squirting walls or other things. In fact, it took me a moment to figure out how to use this.

I will be keeping my eye on other Kandoo products.






0 comments: