Monday, February 23, 2015

Pura d'or Hair Care for Thicker More Luxurious Locks




I don't suffer from hair loss, but my hair has always been very thin and fine. I've tried tons of products to add a little more body to my limp locks, but Pura d'or provided some of the best results I've seen in the shortest amount of time. After using their Argan Oil products for just under a week, my hair is shiny and healthier than even before, and it even appears to be thicker.

 The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo is one of a kind. Not only does it create thicker hair, it prevents further hair loss. The formula is very gentle with barely any aroma, so it's great for people who are sensitive to smells. It lathers nicely, and leaves your hair feeling sleek and clean. The conditioner is the perfect compliment to the shampoo. This is scented with lavender and vanilla. It still isn't overpowering, but provides a refreshing and relaxing aroma while your bathe. It leaves hair soft and tangle-free.  Both come in a nice pump bottle that disperses just the right amount each time.

 After I wash my hair I put a few drops of  the argan oil on my scalp to help with the  winter dryness. When I blow dry it, it doesn't get dried out anymore because of this oil. I only use three drops on the scalp and three on the tips. I also add a little to my skin if I have dry patches, and it works like a charm. I've only been using it for a little while so I can't attest to the long-term affects, but in the short time I've had it, the tips of my hair have gotten softer and shinier, and there are no more split ends. Using this oil coupled with the shampoo & conditioner has helped my hair look the best it has in years. Best of all is knowing this product doesn't just "help" my hair but it's healthy for my hair! The oil being absorbed into the hair and skin is good for the body in general and the fact that it's organic tops it all!

With this trio, anyone who wants beautiful hair can see results. Plus, you have the added benefit of knowing it's cruelty free and made with organic ingredients that are free from SLS, Parabens and Gluten.  Shipping is always free to anywhere in the continental U.S so stock up today.  For the month of February they are giving a special Valentines Day Coupon for 10% off entire order. Just Enter Valentines2015 at checkout. You also receive a free 1oz bottle of Argan oil on all purchases.   If you'd like to learn more about Pura d'or and all they have to offer, you can visit their website or follow their social media.  Their products are also available on Amazon.




Connect with Pura d'or

Facebook Instagram
Twitter Blog


0 comments: