Friday, February 20, 2015

Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum




When the opportunity came to try out the Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum, I jumped on it. It’s all-natural (a requirement for me!) and it's meant to repair and rebuild sun-damaged and mature skin which is important to me since I live at the shore and spend a lot of time at the beach. I’m only in my thirties, but already I'm seeing the damage that years in the sun can cause.  This serum contains powerful antioxidant properties that neutralize free radicals and reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke.The serum works by increasing the production of collagen, helping to bring back skin's natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles

Using the serum is simple. It comes with a dropper and you only need a dab to cover your whole face and neck. One bottle should last for months at a time. After one week of using this serum, I definitely noticed a difference in my skin!  My skin is lighter and more even-toned, and the lines around my eyes have pretty much disappeared. I thought I had a pretty good handle on blemishes – but this helped keep them at bay, too. The formula has a pleasant texture that rubs in evenly and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. In fact, it feels softer and smoother than ever.




I had a great experience with this serum,  and I am really interested to see what prolonged use will do! It’s definitely worth the reasonable price, and works just as well, if not better than many of the more expensive brands I've tried over the years!  As an added benefit, it's vegan, cruelty-free, and it's made right here in the USA. I will definitely trying out some of the other products from Amara Organics in the very near future.

If you'd like to learn more about this fabulous company and all they have to offer, be sure to visit the Amara Organics website. To keep up with new products and products and promotions, follow their social media.

Connect with Amara Organics

Face Book           Twitter         Pinterest 





0 comments: