Friday, January 16, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Tutilo Tote Bag





Leading accessories company, Accessory Exchange, just launched a new and original line of stylish, utilitarian tote bags named Tutilo! As Accessory Exchange’s second original brand after olivia + joy, Tutilo delivers the modern tote for the everyday woman. 



Tutilo’s winter collection features the brand’s signature compartmentalized bags in a range of styles and colors.  Designed for the woman on-the-go, Tutilo’s leather and nylon totes and satchels have pockets that make it easier than ever to carry your everyday essentials, enabling you to stay organized in 2015!



Each Tutilo bag features separate pockets for all digital devices, including laptops and iPads, in addition to unique features, such as suitcase attachments. These bags are the perfect, universal accessory for a woman on-the-go as they seamlessly transition from day to night! 



 My Thoughts

Looking for a bag that literally has it all? The Tutilo Tote solves the common problems so many women face with their go-to  totes. There is no more digging through your purse trying to locate what you're looking for. With  this tote, everything had a specific place, and you can even store your laptop. 
This tote is lovely, classy, and feminine.  It's made from real black leather and nylon that is soft and pleasant to the touch, but does not scratch or get damaged easily.  It's enhanced by beautiful  metal buckles and buttons  in gold tones to give it a little extra flair. 
The inside of the bag offers plenty of compartments and lots of space without being bulky. Even with my laptop inside, there was still plenty of room for additional items. It's versatile enough to use for a casual day with the kids or a night on the town. It has all the quality of the expensive name brands, but its way more affordable. The black color makes it the perfect choice for the fall and winter months. The simple style makes it easy to dress up or dress down.  You just can't go wrong with black.

 The Tutilo tote bags are available for only $128 and come in a wide range of colors and styles. If you're looking for a gift for a special lady this Valentine's Day,  treat her to a piece from this new and beautiful line of products. Too keep up with new additions, be sure to check out their website or follow them on their social media!
Connect with Tutilo
Face Book      Instagram          Twitter 
 

22 comments:

kymom13 said...

I love this tote! My teen would love the black and red one but I prefer the dark tan one. I love that it's easy to find everything you need due to many pockets!

denise low said...

Love all of these totes. So very pretty

An Apel a Day said...

Totes are so handy! I use them all the time.

Shannon said...

These are so fun, thank you for sharing your review.

Carol L. said...

If ever I saw a tote I'd love this is it. Just imagining a place for everything in a good sized tote makes me smile. :)
Carol L
Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

laura rubenstein said...

These totes sound great, but idk if I like how they look.

lisa said...

I like the way these bags look but they're really big. I don't use all of the computer stuff and smart phones. I initially thought it was just a regular handbag.

rj7777 said...

These are some cute bags. I have gotten into the habit of having a big purse these days. I seem to have to take everything with me. Nice styles. I had not heard of this brand before. Rita Spratlen

Anonymous said...

These totes come in lovely colors. They are stylish and so easy to carry things in the many pockets.

Anonymous said...

These totes come in lovely colors. They are stylish and so easy to carry things in the many pockets.

momo said...

What a great looking tote bag this would be for caring around my lap-top when I go on the road-

Sarah Matos said...

Looks like a good sized travel bag. It would come in handy for lots of occassions.

Michelle Elizondo said...

I love it

tisme143 said...

What a great looking bag this is, Something that would definitely be good for any student as I will be soon.. Love all the pockets and space this has.. great review

Unknown said...

Hi all love this site

Anonymous said...

I love the red Tutilo tote on their website Rosanne rosans4@comcast.net

Sandra Watts said...

What a great collection. Really nice bags.

Deborah Dumm said...

I could really use this tote! It is so roomy!

melisa said...

I love totes, and am in need of a new one. These are nice.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I want to take the time to thank you for your creativity and hope that this is a very good year for you.

Buddy Garrett said...

My wife loves these totes. They look great.

lilyk said...

These tote bags look very nice. Thanks for sharing!