Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Start the Year Off Right with Bulu Box

 
 
I love trying out new health conscious products, but let's face it, not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you buy supplements and all-natural products, they are more expensive than most store brands, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. Bulu Box offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of  different health products each month. For one low price, a new selection gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which are the best fit for you.
 
 
 
I received an Bulu Box to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of awesome things.  Here are some of the awesome products in this month's box:

SportTea
Berry Sleepy
Zestra
Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
Shapeology Burn Blend
BPI Sports FunnBar




Some of these brands I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog.  Other products  I'd never heard of before getting my Bulu Box, but I'll definitely be looking for them in my local stores or online from now on. Many of the items even came with coupons! One awesome bonus was a gift card for $100 off your $160 purchase at NakedWines.com. I can't have alcohol shipped to me in NJ, but one of the other New Age Mama girls buys their wines all the time, and she was thrilled with this huge discount! 
 



 
If you're looking to try out some new snacks, health care supplements, or all natural products, you should definitely give Bulu Box a try. Right now, they are even offering an awesome deal. If you order one of their weight loss kits, you can get the Bulu Box free for the entire year! Or use the code BULUGAN501 at checkout to get 50% off any subscription! Check out the website for more details, and start making healthy choices without a lot of guess work in 2015.
 
Connect with Bulu Box
 
Face Book    Twitter        You Tube      Pinterest     Instagram      Google +