Sunday, January 4, 2015

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Pilot, A Mini Movie & The SquareShorts on DVD January 6th



Just in time for The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water in theaters nationwide this February 2015, fans can relive the magic that started it all with SpongeBob SquarePants: The Pilot, A Mini Movie & The SquareShorts. This DVD set is a collection of classic SpongeBob fun including the original pilot episode, the mini movie, “Truth Or Square,” and over 40 shorts filled with everyone’s favorite Bikini Bottom friends. Packed with content at a great price, this DVD set is perfect for long-time fans as well as new SpongeBob viewers. SpongeBob SquarePants: The Pilot, A Mini Movie & The SquareShorts is available on DVD January 6, 2015.

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Pilot, A Mini Movie & The SquareShorts Includes:

“Help Wanted”
· Original SpongeBob SquarePants pilot episode from 1999
· Total run time: 12 Minutes

“Truth Or Square”
· SpongeBob SquarePants mini movie
· Total run time: 53 Minutes

The SquareShorts
· Over 40 SpongeBob SquarePants shorts including “SpongeBob’s Legendary Dance Party,” “Sandy’s Camera,” and “Jellyfishing Safety Tips.”
· Total run time: 33 Minutes

For more information, visit Nick.com





21 comments:

Sherry said...

My grandson is only 18 months and he is obsessed with SpongeBob! In fact, I bought him SpongeBob's house for Christmas! !!

laura rubenstein said...

This is a great DVD :) I want to be SpongeBob Fancy Pants

VickieC said...

my grandkids love sponge bob,so im sure they would like this too

Sarah Matos said...

My girls love Spongebob. Its been around for such a long time.

denise low said...

My grandkids love watching spongebob

Lori Thomas said...

Sounds like a cute movie. My son would
enjoy this.

Unknown said...

I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE MY 3 YEAR OLD TO SEE THIS HE LOVES SPONGEBOB

Sandra Watts said...

My husband likes Spongebob. I think it is a little corny but I guess funny.

Angela Thomas said...

My girls love spongebob, and are always excited when new movies/episodes are available! Thank you for the review!

Shannon said...

I know that my niece would love this...thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this post. I know a few Sponge Bob fans that will really enjoy this. Especially the shorts.

Unknown said...

This is an awesome DVD, the kids are sure to love it. Thank you for sharing this post.

Tamra Phelps said...

Oh, boy, my nephews are nuts for SpongeBob. I think I've seen them all, too.

polly said...

Our grandsons like to watch SpongeBob.

Unknown said...

My nephews absolutely love Spongebob, they would go crazy for this!

wcaligirl said...

My son loves spongebob, my nephews to. I don't care for it.

Robin Wilson said...

My son used to love to watch all the time when he was little. It was one cartoon that I also thought was cute and didn't mind watching. Hard to believe that it's been around all these years.

momo said...

We watch Spongebob all the time on TV. My two friends Connor and Courtney would like to watch this DVD-

rj7777 said...

My nephews love Spongebob. This is a great little show to watch too! Rita Spratlen

opalbaker said...

My three year old grandson loves this show and sings the song all day long...

Romeo said...

There's something about Sponge Bob that my entire nieces / Nephews enjoy. Along with the amazing laughter he brings, I've found that he often times teaches lessons in some amazing ways.

computertech2you@live.com