Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Review: Justin's Nut Butter & Peanut Butter Squeeze Packs



For an extra punch of protein, take-with-you Justin’s squeeze packs come in a variety of flavors, such as Classic Peanut Butter, Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, Vanilla Almond Butter and more! Packed with around 6g of protein each, these squeeze packs are a must-have!


 

It all started with a jar. With the help of a simple food processor and the highest quality ingredients available, Justin revolutionized the world of nut butter to create products driven by a passion for delicious taste, unique texture and quality ingredients. First, he created them for his adventures. Now, he makes them for you.

As a health conscious athlete, Justin still felt there was something missing. He realized that gel packs and energy shots filled with sugar were not the most nutritious snack. Why, he thought, had no one ever packaged a clean protein such as nut butter in an on-the-go squeeze pack? With this, came the next game-changing idea: the squeeze pack. The squeeze pack provided a portion-controlled and convenient source of protein to take cycling, put in a lunchbox, and use for sampling Justin’s different flavors:


Peanut Butter
Classic
Honey 
Almond Butter
Classic
Honey
Almond
Vanilla
Maple
Chocolate
Hazelnut Butter
Chocolate
As the first nut butter brand to market protein-packed nut butters in single-serve squeeze packs, Justin’s provides a convenient source of nutrition for an active lifestyle. Give your favorite nut butter a squeeze anytime, anywhere and on anything.

Check out Justin's online on their blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.  Purchase Justin's at major retailers like Target and your local grocery & natural food stores: check to see where Justin's is sold in your area!

Our Thoughts
I was introduced to Justin's a couple of years ago when my mom & I found something rather decadent in one of her local grocery stores: Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter.  Healthy eating is very important to us, so to find something with chocolate and hazelnuts that wasn't loaded with dairy, high fructose corn syrup or other high amounts of sugar, and artificial flavors - and still tasted not only delicious, but beyond delicious . . . now that's a product we'll buy again and again.  "What it will taste like is a delicious combination of premium hazelnuts and organic chocolate for an addictive, skip the bread and eat it with a spoon delicacy." You got that right, Justin!

Justin's offers not only jars of nut butters (which is how I first found it) but squeeze packs and now peanut butter cups!

You can spread the nut butters on just about anything - also great to use in baking or just for a quick snack with a spoon. Mom has used Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter and rolled it into balls with crushed hazelnuts and other assorted natural ingredients, then refrigerated for delicious dessert poppers. 
Seriously, go buy yourself some of this!

The squeeze packs are perfect to toss in your pocket, lunch box, purse, diaper bag, cycling shirt pockets - wherever you go, you can take them with you!  My husband likes to take super long bicycle rides and food on the go can be a problem when you need to travel light.  Justin's sent me 8 different samples in the squeeze packs to try.  Out of them all, besides the chocolate hazelnut which just tops any list I have - the chocolate, maple, vanilla, and honey almond butters were my favorites.
 


Then there's the chocolate peanut butter cups:  offered in dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate.
The dark chocolate and milk chocolate peanut butter cups are absolutely delicious and a much better alternative to the unhealthy commercial ones, but I will admit I didn't care for the white chocolate one.  But then again, I don't like white chocolate, so no big surprise for me there. 

What we really need . . . are you listening, Justin?  We need chocolate hazelnut cups.  Oh yeah.  Really. :)




20 comments:

momo said...

These all sound so yummy, I would want to try the honey peanut butter first-

Sarah Matos said...

The chocolate hazelenut butter blend sounds delicious.

Sandy Cain said...

Ah, a new addiction! I MUST try the Maple Almond Butter! Can you think of anything that sounds more delicious than that? I'm getting this!

ranadurham said...

yummy never had it before but I would love to try It

rochelle said...

I would like to try this looks good

An Apel a Day said...

I follow them on Facebook. All their products look so good!

Unknown said...

These all sound so good. I've tried the honey almond butter and it was great! I love that they offer sample packs for some of their flavors in stores.

Unknown said...

What great chocolates I would love to get these for Valentines Day. Thanks for the review.

Sandra Watts said...

Yummy. I would love to try the peanut butter cups and the hazelnut butter.

tannawings said...

I have tried Justin's almond butter and it is terrific. I havent tried any off the others but I am sure they are good too. I love the all natural peanut butters.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I would love to try the almond butter, sounds like a good idea.

Kassandra Hawkins said...

Honey almond butter. *drools*

Buddy Garrett said...

These products sound great. I like that they are healthy.

lilyk said...

These peanut butter cups and squeeze packs look very tasty. Thanks for sharing!

An Apel a Day said...

Oh my goodness...I love peanut butter. Their products look yummy.

Elise Stephens said...

Yummy! Some chocolate and apples sound great

Sandy Cain said...

I have tasted this - the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter is SO much better than the ones I see advertised all the time. OMG, I could (and have!) eaten it plain, all by itself!

VickieC said...

ive never tried this before but it really looks good

An Apel a Day said...

Oh my goodness their products sound wonderful. I love everything they carry.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I like the flavor assortment available. It makes every flavor a trying experience. I would like to try all of them.