Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Get Professional Results at Home With Vidal Sassoon Salonist!





Vidal Sassoon presents NEW Vidal Sassoon Salonist™ - a revolutionary at-home hair colour system that is inspired by Sassoon’s colour artistry and gives women the tools and techniques that will elevate their home hair colour to an art form.  By incorporating an exclusive two-step technique that treats roots and lengths separately, women can now master the art of rich colour with depth and tones.


In salons, colourists know that an essential component of great hair colour is to treat the roots and the lengths of hair separately because new hair growth and previously coloured hair absorb colour differently. This proven salon technique is the foundation for rich hair colour, full of depth and tones.






The colour formula in NEW Vidal Sassoon Salonist™ has been specifically created to give the perfect consistency for use with a brush and bowl – just as they do in the salon – so women can achieve a precise application at the roots. The exclusive two-step technique uses the science of rheology and an exclusive Vidal Sassoon Serum to change the hair colour formula into an easy to apply glaze, after the treatment of the roots, for a completely tailored colour performance. The result is hair colour full of dazzling depth and tones which is blended seamlessly from root to tip.   



Inspired by Salon Techniques:

With NEW Vidal Sassoon Salonist™ Colour, women are able to master the art of dramatic colour at home:



Step 1: BRUSH ROOTS: Using the professional brush included, brush the roots with Vidal Sassoon colour mixture

Step 2: BLEND LENGTHS: Add the Vidal Sassoon Serum to the mix and smooth through lengths

 


NEW Vidal Sassoon Salonist™ comes in 24 shades from classic golden blondes and rich, natural looking browns, to intense, fashionable reds.



Vidal Sassoon Salonist™ Permanent At-Home Colour will be available at retail stores in January 2015 priced at $13.99. For further information please visit www.VidalSassoon.com  





Connect with Vidal Sassoon

Face Book      Twitter     You Tube 

My Thoughts

For the most part, I prefer a natural look, but that does not include going gray. With forty inching ever closer, and those pesky gray strands sneaking in more and more each day, dying my hair was no longer an option, but a necessity.  However, with four kids and a hectic lifestyle, I don't have hours to sit in a salon getting my hair done. I have to dye it myself at home. I've been doing this for the last five years, but never have a gotten the salon quality results I experienced with Vidal Sassoon Salonist. This set is easy to use, affordable, and  will have leave you feeling beautiful. But, let's start at the beginning. This was my hair before I got stated:

You can see there were some serious gray roots. One of the benefits of Vidal Sassoon Salonist is that it treats both the roots and the length separately.  Once you blend your components, you use the brush to apply it to the roots.


Next, the serum is applied to the length. One of the things I noticed right away, is that this dye didn't have as pungent an odor as some other dyes I've tried. You can still smell the chemicals, but it's not as overpowering. Once applied, I left this on for about twenty minutes. Here is how it turned out.


As you can see, the Vidal Sassoon Salonist not only covered the gray, it added beautiful tone and depth to my hair, leaving it healthy and bright, but with a natural look. I am thrilled with the results, as well as the ease with which it was accomplished. My hair hasn't looked this good since before I started dying it! You can be sure I'll be sticking with Vidal Sassoon Salonist from this point on. 


 

0 comments: