Saturday, November 1, 2014

SUPERPRETZEL Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls and Sticks




SUPERPRETZEL® Bavarian Soft Pretzel Rolls and Sticks are Old World style soft pretzel breads made with premium ingredients. These restaurant style soft pretzel sticks and rolls are versatile, fully baked, and ready from the microwave in seconds. They’re the perfect side to any soup, salad, or entree.  

Our Thoughts

 I have always been a fan of Super Pretzels. My  husband and I prefer a few soft pretzels over popcorn if we decide to sit and watch a movie at night. So I had no doubt that we would love the new Bavarian variety.  They are like getting a gourmet version of an old favorite. They come in both sticks and rolls and are the perfect compliment to any meal, whether it's lobster or pasta.

We received a bag of each variety to try out and they were as amazing as I expected.  I cooked up the whole batch at once since there are six people in our house. Just to compare, I placed half in the microwave and half in the oven. They turned out tasty both ways, but the oven is definitely the preferable way to go if you have the option. In the microwave they can get a little chewy or damp on the bottoms. The ones from the oven came out 100% perfect. The new flavors have a more sophisticated texture that the regular pretzels, but they are definitely the the same high quality. They taste amazing with or without salt, and can compliment a meal or be eaten as a stand-alone snack.


These soft pretzels are a tasty treat for an late night binge or even a quick and easy snack for the kids. They also make a great hors d’oeuvres for gatherings such as football games or kids sleep overs.  My family loved them, and we will definitely be picking up a few more boxes on our next trip to the market.

Connect with  SUPERPRETZEL:
Blog: http://www.originalsuperpretzel.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

We love pretzels especially soft. They make a great after school snack.

Danette said...

Warm soft pretzels with nacho cheese, mmm

VickieC said...

those look so good,,wouldn't last long at my house

momo said...

These sure sound good to me, I would have these for lunch with a nice big cup of hot soup. (yummy)

kath g said...

i like all pretzels, but soft ones with just a little mustard or a cheese dip and i'm really happy.

desitheblonde said...

love pretzle for treat and afternoon movies

Robin Wilson said...

Other than soft pretzels I've never been a huge fan. These look like they would be really great as a snack. I love them with cheese or cinnamon and sugar. I'll keep my eyes open for them.