Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Magic Dance Pumpkin from Blip Toys

 

Magic Dance Pumpkin- Disney Princess Palace Pets

Cinderella’s pet Pumpkin, comes to life with this adorable, interactive, remote-controlled puppy. The Disney Princess Palace Pets: Magic Dance Pumpkin can speak over a dozen phrases and sounds, follow movement commands from the light-up magic wand controller, and perform two pre-programmed dance sequences.
With soft fabric ears, removable fur cuffs, stylish satin tutu and bow, oversized plush tail, and elegant glittering tiara, there’s no doubt this is one royal pooch!
  • Includes magic wand (RC controller) which activates singing, dancing and talking.
  • Says nine different phrases.
  • Wiggles her tail back and forth
  • Dances and twirls to 2 songs
My Thoughts

My daughter had been asking for a robot dog for Christmas, but having two older kids that came before her, I've already been down that road. I knew that at four, most of those robots would be too complicated for her. The Magic Dance Pumpkin is a much better choice for younger girls. Not only is it easier to operate, it's also a heck of a lot cuter!  Just check out those fluffy ears, paws, and tail. She even has her own tiara.  Even better, it's an interactive toy that will make it seem almost real to little girls with a great imagination.



Pumpkin can perform a variety of activities including wagging her tail, dancing and even curtseying--something every princess puppy should be able to do.  She also speaks and can say nine different phrases. She's operated using  a remote control that is in the shape of a magic wand. This makes the experience so much more magical for children. It's like they wave the wand to make the toy come to life. As long as you follow the directions and are sure to remove the clear bands around her waist before you begin, you should have no trouble getting this toy to perform all the tricks she was intended to perform. My daughter is only four and she can play with it completely independently. The button on the wand uses images instead of words, so even if your child can't read yet, they shouldn't have any trouble.



The toy itself is very sturdy, but the one issue we had is that the tail keeps falling off. It does go back on without much trouble, but it falls off almost every time she dances.  The white fur could also get dirty, so be sure to store it someplace clean when it's not in use and turn it off to preserve battery life. I've had mine for about two weeks, and so far our batteries are still going strong. It does work on both carpet and tile, but she moves a lot faster on hard surfaces. Overall, we are really happy with Magic Dance Pumpkin. She is was easier to operate than most remote control toys, totally feminine, and lots of fun.






14 comments:

momo said...

What a cute toy, I know a little four year old girl that would like this for Christmas-

tisme143 said...

what a cute toy, my grandgirl angelina would love to play with her :) thanks

barniebad said...

This is so cute. I like the variety of stuff the Pumpkin can do like wagging her tail and dancing.

Sarah Matos said...

What a cute pup. My girls would enjoy this toy.

Celticlady's Reviews said...

So cute!!

@creekviews said...

My granddaughter would adore this.

An Apel a Day said...

It is pretty cute!

Jennifer Johncock said...

That is so cute, my daughter would love it!

Unknown said...

This is too cute. My granddaughters would love it!

Dawn said...

Awww...my granddaughter would absolutely love this! It is so cute. They never had things like this when I was little! The little ones don't know what they have!

Robin Wilson said...

I think this is so cute and cannot imagine any little girl that wouldn't fall in love! I know my niece would love it.

Tish said...

My baby sis would love this!

slehan said...

When I saw the title I thought it was a dancing pumpkin. Cuter than a dancing pumpkin...

slehan at juno dot com

Buddy Garrett said...

This will be a hit for children. It is so cute.