Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - HEELYS




Founded in 1999, Heelys quickly became a breakout success in the world of action sports among children and teens with its innovative wheeled footwear. Today, Heelys is rapidly growing into the ultimate kids active lifestyle brand, expanding into other wheeled categories, bags, backpacks and back-to-school accessories. The brand continues to inspire kids to be active, explore their freedom, unleash the fun and be fearless.

 Heelys just recently launched its new line of stylish shoes and its newest category, a custom line of backpacks.  The collectionsfeatures completely new, trendy, colorful styles for kids and now larger sizes for adult fans. 

Connect with Heelys

Face Book       Twitter          YouTube     Instagram

My Thoughts

What kid wouldn't want a pair of Heelys! For that matter what adult wouldn't want a pair.  

Heelys have been around for some time now.  Except now there are more styles and colors to choose from.


They come in children and adult sizes.  And if you want to learn some cool tricks, you can go on the website to see them.  My ten year old daughter loves some of tricks she learned that she can do.  She goes outside for hours on our black top driveway and practices.  She absolutely loves her Heelys.  My seven year old son now wants a pair.  

Heelys come in a nice box. inside the box on the lid is the directions on how to install the wheels in the bottom of the shoe.  The directions are very easy to understand.  My daughter did the wheel installation on her own without assistance.    Everything you need comes in the box:  Heel plug, Heel plug remover and Wheel.  So there isn't any extra expense.  

The really cool thing about Heelys is you can walk or heel in them (as they call it)  So, no need to have to switch from a regular shoe to these.  


9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed reading your terrific review on Heeleys! They really come in some different styles! I can tell that your daughter loves her Heeleys! I don't think I would do well with a pair. I'd probably fall on my butt!! Thanks again for the terrific review and the information on the Heeleys! I honestly do appreciate it! Thanks again, Michele :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love their style! There's so many awesome choices!

Denise Low said...

my grandson said thats all he wanted for christmas was a pair of these shoes.

Sandra Watts said...

They are a nice looking shoe. Love the wheel thing. That is so cool!

momo said...

These sure sound like some nice comfortable shoes-

freddie said...

My grandson had a pair of Heelys that I got him a while back and he just loved them. I wish I could afford to buy all of my grandchildren a pair because they are worth it.

An Apel a Day said...

Such fun styles they have!

burgerlady said...

I just love that fun style with the fur.

Betty C said...

I've seen kids in the neighborhood with these and they are having so much fun.