Friday, November 28, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - 3rd Culture Style




About 3rd Culture Style
3rd Culture Style embodies all of TAKU’s worlds of international travel, skate culture, rock music, Hip-Hop lifestyle, fashion, love of tattoo art, and photographic curating of street art. All now melded to form 3rd Culture Style, boasting today an expansion of style reps and influencers in China, Japan, Portugal, Germany, Holland, France, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia and the Caribbean.
3rd Culture Style celebrates the unique flair that 3rd Culture Kids, Global Nomads, and Multi-Culti's exude, whether bi-racial, bi-cultural, or in a mixed cultural union. TAKU himself is a 3rd Culture Kid, a Global Nomad and the other half of an inter-racial couple.






TAKU's take on what 3rd Culture Style is: "Inclusion, and then Fusion is the way. Know your core, blend in your surroundings, and what will be expressed through your talent is the 3rd Culture. This is your edge. Others will just have to 'TRY AND KEEP UP.' Let them know with the 3rd Culture moniker!"


Connect with Third Culture Style

 
 


My Thoughts
I love my 3rd Culture Style shirt.  I have a black shirt that says "Try and Keep up", I wore it to the gym, and everyone loved it! So I am sure they will be putting their orders in.
These shirts are 100% cotton, but are pre-shrunk.  So you can tumble dry and they won't shrink. After I washed mine, it kept it's shape.  They do run a little small, so you may want to get the next size up. They are light weight material, and are form fitting.  
There are many different cool designs and styles.  And a major plus is not only do they have woman's, but also unisex shirts.  I certainly plan on putting quite few more of these on my Christmas list.

0 comments: