Saturday, November 22, 2014

hello Breathspray Review



As we enter the bustling season of holiday travels, ensuring your beauty must-haves make it on board is crucial for a getaway you’ll never forget! While packing your travel-friendly favorites, don’t forget products that will keep your breath minty fresh and clean, no matter where your vacation takes you!
Small enough to pass through TSA, fit into your carry-on or slipped in a pocket, don’t be fooled by this purse-friendly breath freshener – hello Breathspray packs enough power to get the job done with just the right amount of “ahh.”  Available in three super yummy flavors, including Supermint, Mojito Mint and Pink Grapefruit Mint, these breathsprays provides 100% fresh breath, 100% of the time. Use, share and never worry about leaks or spills: its unique twist, click-and-lock function keeps things fresh, fun and tidy. 

Naturally friendly, safe and effective, hello Breathsprays are vegan, cruelty-free and don’t contain any harsh chemicals, dyes and artificial sweeteners, so you can share freely for fresh breath all vacation long!

Our Thoughts

These pack a punch! There are a lot of breath freshener items on the market from gum to other sprays but these flavors sounded intriguing so I was really excited to try! Most importantly, they're not filled with a bunch of nasty chemicals that aren't good for you and they're vegan, so up the healthy aisle for me! The spray containers they come in are small enough to fit in your pocket or purse. Each one slides (easily) back and forth to close the opening so you don't have to worry about any leaks or spills. Unique flavors depending on your mood:

Mojito Mint is refreshing and it has a bit of a kick to it. It gives you a short term flavor/scent in the mouth but it doesn't last very long. It's great if you need to use it in a pinch, such as dentist or even on a date!

Pink Grapefruit Min is definitely one of a kind. The flavor took me by surprise and isn't necessarily my favorite, but my kids are obsessed with it. I swear they would drink the stuff if it came in a bigger bottle.

Now for my favorite, Supermint! This is the strongest of them all and it gives you that classic mint taste. It's not too much so it doesn't burn the back of your throat but it is very powerful. I have found a new use for this breath freshener actually, I keep it next to my bed at night. Now that winter is coming the air is dryer and we're all waking up with stuffy noses and dry throats so I have started giving myself a spray of this as soon as I wake up and it really opens my sinuses and helps so much, it is probably my favorite thing about these breathsprays!

Buy yours here or look in your local drug store or grocery store! Don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: