Friday, October 17, 2014

Review: OdorKlenz Laundry



Odor Elimination
OdorKlenz has taken the commitment to providing products that are safe to humans, animals, and the environment. OdorKlenz products are versatile, durable, and reliable methods for odor elimination that are strong enough to eliminate stubborn odors, but gentle enough to use around your family and pets. OdorKlenz products contain no masking agents or fragrances that leave behind residual scents, making it ideal for use on a day to day basis to eliminate household’s odors like Sweat & Body OdorsPet & Urine Odors, and removing stubborn laundry odors. OdorKlenz is a trusted name as the #1 odor eliminator has been used in homes, day cares, schools, and doctor offices and all OdorKlenz products come with a money back guarantee if for any reason we are unable to resolve your issues or you are not happy with the products.

Why Use OdorKlenz : Odor Eliminating Products?
Fragrances and Odors are everywhere and when you are in need of eliminating any unwanted odor or fragrance, make OdorKlenz products your one stop shop for Odor Eliminating products.

OdorKlenz products work via a destructive adsorption process that can yield the chemical at the source of the odor eliminated.  The technology takes advantage of a variety of chemical pathways, that immobilize and breakdown the chemicals.  This is necessary as the chemicals behind the odors can come from many places or chemical classes.  Whether the problem is musty odors in clothing, towels or sheets; pet urine from dogs or cats; or body odor in your athletic apparel, clothes and gear; OdorKlenz has the right product to meet your needs.

What is in OdorKlenz Products?
OdorKlenz® products contain a blend of earth friendly metal oxides.  These metal oxides may include Magnesium Oxide (MgO), Zinc Oxide (ZnO), and Titanium Dioxide (TiO2. IThe products are safe to use around your family and pets and are designed to provide the highest level of Odor Elimination while keeping you safe, in fact OdorKlenz products are safe to use in normal living situation while your family and pets remain in the home while in use.
OdorKlenz support staff is always glad to help and answer any questions that you may have if you need additional information or have a question you may leave a comment on our Contact US page. We normally respond with 24-48 hours of receiving your question but if you need immediate help you may call us at 239.330.9650. For additional information please watch our video on OdorKlenz Odor Eliminating products.
OdorKlenz typically ships same or next business day - and offers FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50!
OdorKlenz is part of Timilon Technology Acquisitions LLC - visit them on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Our Thoughts
I don't know about you, but the older I get, the cleaner I eat, and the healthier I live, the more sensitive I am to chemicals, from food to fragrances.  I remember years ago just using whatever brand of laundry detergent smelled good at the store.  Now, I make my own laundry detergent and occasionally scent it with essential oils, although I usually leave it unscented.  I also like to purchase second hand clothes - can get some really awesome deals!  But while the laundry detergent I make gets things clean, it doesn't eliminate those incredibly strong fragrances left behind by commercial detergents and fabric softeners, unless I wash said items about 6 -7 times in a row.
Timilon sent me both the powder and liquid OdorKlenz Odor Elimination Laundry Additives to try.  I had some things set aside for when I had time to wash, wash, wash to try getting those odors out. While their products are useful for removing a variety of different odors like smoke, mildew, cooking, skunk, diesel, musty odors - what really got my attention was that OdorKlenz Laundry additive can be used to remove fragrances in clothing previously washed with scented detergents and/or fabric softeners.
OdorKlenz odor elimination powder laundry additive

OdorKlenz odor elimination liquid laundry additive
The first items I washed were some blankets my husband insisted smelled like the dog - well, she does love to lay on them!  After seeing how they just smelled like blankets with the first round of the powdered laundry additive, I then washed her bed.  Came out clean smelling too!
The real test though - I recently bought an adorable shark t-shirt for my son secondhand but wow, did it REEK like fabric softener!  I had already washed it several times and it still stunk.  I threw it in the washer with the liquid laundry additive (it recommends it be added directly to the stinky item) and I must have sniffed it 30 times after it came out of the dryer - there was NO smell! I could hardly believe it!  I even took it out of the drawer a few days later to sniff it again - still completely scent-free! 
OdorKlenz Odor Elimination Laundry Additives are non-bleaching or staining, and most importantly, there are no masking agents or additional fragrances are added so your laundry will come out clean and fragrance free - and trust me, it will be exactly that - fragrance free!  I think I'm in love!







0 comments: