Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Rain-X: Getting Kids to School Safely




Whether kids and teens take the bus, ride in a carpool or drive themselves, their safety during the commute to and from school is a primary concern among parents. A new survey from Rain-X® revealed up to 94 percent of parents admit to having anxiety about someone else driving their children to school. The greatest cause for concern (93 percent) comes during times of unpredictable and inclement weather like rain, sleet or snow. 

This is why Rain-X is encouraging drivers to prepare for even the most unexpected weather conditions this school year with products designed to help them stay one step ahead of Mother Nature on the road this school year and beyond. 

Connect with Rain-X

Face Book
Twitter
You tube





My Thoughts

 Even with my glasses, I don't have the best eye sight. I have to squint to read the signs in the distance, and I have to use special glasses to be able to drive at all in the dark because of the glare. With so many issues already in my path, I am always looking for products that will help guide my way. One of the things that makes it harder for me to see is the rain. I used to get nervous driving my kids to school on rainy days, especially when it was a heavy dowour. Would I be able to see if a child ran out in front of me? Would I be a be able to stop in time? With Rain-X, I feel like a can rest--and drive--at ease.

Rain-X is a pretty amazing product. Just spray or wipe down your windshield  every now and then, and driving in the rain won't be nearly as intimidating. This is because, when you use Rain-X, instead of leaving behind blurry streaks, the rain beads up, giving you much clearer visibility, even in heavy rainstorms. When I use Rain-X, it makes all the difference for me. I can actually see where I'm going no matter how bad the storm gets, so I know I'm not putting my family or anyone else's at risk.





As colder days creep up on us, snow can be a worrisome factor as well. I live at the shore, and normally we don't get much snow and have mild winters. But last year we saw record snowfall and this winter isn't supposed to be much better. People down here aren't used to driving in snow, and this makes the ride to school a scary event. But Rain-X can help you there too. Their line of heavy-duty windshield wipers can handle any winter storm. They come in many styles for all makes & models of vehicles, are easy to install, and pretty much guarantee higher visibility.

Of course, you still need to use caution and pay attention. Always obey the traffic laws and never drive when you're too tired. If you follow these simple rules, adding Rain-X to your arsenal can only make things better. I know I feel more confident driving in inclement weather when I have Rain-X on my side. I'm sure you will too.





0 comments: