Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Little Tikes Ultimate Cook Kitchen



My daughter loves to follow me around in the kitchen. She wants to help get things from the refrigerator, and she helps put the clean dishes away. So I knew she was going to love having a kitchen set of her own. When it comes to the larger toy play sets, there is really only one company to turn to. I have been shopping with Little Tikes for years. My older daughter had one of their kitchen sets which I passed down to a cousin. Now that I was ready to get one for Willow, of course I looked there first, and we found exactly what we were looking for in the Ultimate Cook Kitchen.




The "Ultimate Cook Kitchen comes with everything a little girl needs to play house in style. There is a refrigerator, oven, microwave, sink, and even a breakfast nook so they can eat once they are done cooking.   The oven really sizzles which gets my little one excited. It's just the right size for a toddler or pre-schooler. It doesn't take up too much room and it comes with wicker baskets for storage.  Unlike other toy kitchen sets, it also comes with a variety of play food and pots so you won't even have to buy it separately. Some of them are even made from metal, like the cooking utensils,  making them extra lifelike. At only $99.99 its an affordable choice. Willow absolutely loves it.


 In addition to being super fun, assembly was also super easy. It was so simple, my teen daughter put it together for me without any assistance. There are only a few large pieces that need to be screwed into place and some stickers that need to be added onto the correct locations. The whole thing took less than half an hour. The instructions were clear and concise. If we had an electric screw driver, it probably would've only taken about fifteen minutes  tops. A fun toy with minimal assembly time is always a great choice for the holidays!





 Want to see some other items on my family's wishlist? Here are a few of our favorite Little Tikes toys.




To see all the great toys available from Little Tikes, be sure to visit their website or follow their social media. Also look for their items on Amazon!