Sunday, October 5, 2014

Native Box - All-Natural & Organic Product Delivered Right to Your Door





Native Box was created from a passion for sharing Australian owned eco-friendly, natural and organic products. More and more Australians are making good green lifestyle choices and we are excited about taking this journey of change together. We genuinely believe we can help shift the balance towards a safer, more Eco friendly Australia! 

My Thoughts

I love trying out healthy snacks and all-natural beauty products, but let's face it, not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you buy all-natural products, they are more expensive than most store brands, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. Native Box offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of all-natural, earth friendly and organic products each month. For as little as $22 a month, a new selection gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best all natural products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.


 
I received the Native Box to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoe box, but it's packed with tons of tasty treats, cleaning products, and even some beauty products. They also include  a list of products and where you can find them if you want to order more.This month's box included selections from:

Gluten Free  Chicca Chips
Essentially Natural Organic Coconut Chips
Nature's Cuppa Organic Ceylon Tea (Full size!)
Sindhiya Soap Nuts
Room Refresh
Essentially Natural Lavender Fabric Softener
Anerah Organic Recovery Eye Cream
Cacao Inacaberry Superbar



Some of these brands I was familiar with and a few I've even reviewed on this blog, but the flavors were varieties I hadn't had a chance to try yet. Other brands I never heard of before getting my Native Box. There was really something for everyone in my family in this box.  There wasn't anything in this batch that someone didn't enjoy and I know I'll be looking for some of these brands in my local stores or online.

If you're looking to try out some new snacks, health care supplements, or organic beauty products, and you want to make healthy choices without a lot of guess work, you should definitely give Native Box a try. 



1 comments:

Lex said...

This looks so great. We are just starting to try and make the change to be a healthier and greener family.