Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gamewright's Sushi Go! Game Review





Sushi Go! Is On A Roll
Gamewright forges international publishing partnerships and releases special “Soy Sauce” promo card


Newton, MA – Though the year is far from over, 2014 has already been a banner year for Gamewright’s latest signature card game, Sushi Go! The game, created by Australian designer, Phil Walker-Harding, made its debut 
to great fanfare at the New York Toy Fair earlier this year and has quickly risen to become one of Gamewright’s hottest selling games. It has also garnered much praise from the game playing community and has won several awards, including an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold award.


Our Thoughts

This game was not only fun for my children, but myself as well. I have never tried sushi before but I sure have been inspired now. Aside from the play aspect, my children also learned about a whole new "food group" as many would say. So this game is fun and educational!

Now it says the game is for ages 8 and up, but I find if I helped a bit at first my five year old was able to catch on quite easily. I am excited both my children like this game, neither have been into card games or board games until this year so the fact we can all (family of five) sit and play together is exciting. I also enjoy that it doesn't take too long to where I'm losing my youngest daughter's attention. Our games generally last bout 20 minutes or so.

The directions are easy and in case you accidentally forget or lose them just check on the website, you can download the PDF! It's a great game for parties, presents and family fun!
 
Buy yours here and here, but also don't forget to check them out on Facebook!

Reviewed by Jackie




2 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

Looks like a fun game my girls would enjoy.

momo said...

I would like to play this fun sounding game for our family game nights this winter-