Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall Skin Refresher - Bremenn Clinical

Instead of neglecting your skincare regimen for busy back-to-school responsibilities, simplify it without skimping!Bremenn Clinical™ Skin Care offers a variety of products to get you out the door stat while still looking youthfully refreshed and beautiful.



Bremenn Clinical™ Miracle Cream ($49) combines the benefits of a night cream, day cream, smoothing cream, eye cream, age spot cream and wrinkle cream in one! The blend of bio-functional compounds from unicellular algae, a unique carbohydrate polymer, red seaweed extract and super potent peptides in this incredible, clinical-strength formula all work together to increase cell turnover and dramatically increase the skin for a more youthful appearance.




Bremenn Clinical™ Instant Forehead Smoother ($69) utilizes a powerful combination of ingredients designed to help smooth the appearance of forehead lines, creating an immediate lifting effect for firmer and smoother skin. The result is a firmer, radiant and youthful appearance. The refining wonder also doubles as a toning cream for a sagging neck and “crepe paper” décolleté, instantly leaving skin looking fresh. 

All Bremenn Clinical products are available online at BremennClinical.com, Ulta.com or at Ulta and Kohl’s stores nationwide.




My Thoughts

I have a few more years until I hit forty, but so far I've been lucky. I don't have a whole lot of wrinkles of my face. The only place where I have a problem is on my forehead. Seriously, there is like one straight line going right across my head. I even had bangs at one point, just so I could try to hide it. I thought this imperfection was just one of those things I had to live with...until I tried the Instant Forehead Smoother from Bremenn Clinical.

When applied, the Forehead Smoother feels like it's just moisturizer. It's silky when you rub in between your fingers, and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth once it's applied. But you can also feel it working, tightening up your skin as soon as it makes contact. After a few weeks of use, that line on my forehead hasn't vanished completely, but it's diminished enough that I don't need to cover it up anymore. I'm sure if I give it more time, it will go away completely.

These items are a little on the pricey side, but with Bremenn Clinical, one little tube goes a long way. So you should only need to purchase one or two tubes a year, and the results do make it worth the price tag. If you'd learn more about this fabulous product and all Bremenn Clinical has to offer, be sure to visit their website or follow them on twitter.



0 comments: