Saturday, October 25, 2014

Clevamama Infant Accessories Review

At Clevamama™, we are constantly striving to produce innovative products to make parents lives that bit easier. We have developed a solid partnership with world renowned leaders such as Teagasc to keep us at the forefront of pioneering research and product development.

We are really excited to share our products with you and are also delighted that some of our products carry the Guaranteed Irish logo. Try them for yourself and you’ll see why we are called Clevamama™.



The Pacifier Sterilizer is a compact, fast and simple way to sterilize and store pacifiers. Using the speed and convenience of your microwave, it is now possible to sterilize up to 6 pacifiers in just 60 seconds. It’s also a convenient home, which means less lost pacifiers! Includes 2 free silicone orthodontic pacifiers. Recent studies have demonstrated that an infant using a Pacifier during sleep time is at a lower risk of SIDS. YouTube demo here.


ClevaPortions

8 storage pots with individual lids for freezing single portions of home cooked food. ClevaPortions are perfect for storing fresh baby food in the fridge or freezer. 

Ideal for 1st stage weaning, the pots sit in tray for easy storage and individual feeds can be popped out as needed. The transparent pots let you see what feeds are inside. Safe from freezer to microwave, ClevaPortions make feeding easy. Dishwasher safe.


Our Thoughts

Both of these products are amazing! My son is picky with his binkies recently so I have only had two that I must keep track of or it's the end of the world according to him. Well both those binkies get pretty dirty, pretty quick and I am not a fan of using soap and water because the soapy water gets inside the binky and makes it taste funny even after rinsed and dried. With the Sterilizer I just pop the binkies onto the tree and pop it in the microwave. It is incredibly easy, fast and I know my son's binkies are clean and safe to put in his mouth again! It is an ingenious idea and the Tree isn't an eyesore either so that helps!

ClevaPortions is ingenious. Many people are making their own baby food these days because it's much healthier. This product allows you to easily store your own baby food, whether it's pureed or not. All I have to do to use this product is pop one of the containers in my diaper bag and we are good to go. It'll heat itself up while we're out and about or I can use a microwave at a restaurant. While at home I can use my own and it's just so easy and convenient. Quick to clean, easy to use, definitely saves time for all busy parents to make food ahead of time and freeze!

Buy yours here. Don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!






Reviewed by Jackie

4 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

I should get some of these for my nephew for Christmas. He'll be eating baby food really soon.

rochelle said...

My grandson can use this

Nancy said...

I especially like the ClevaPortions product. It's great for storing baby and toddler food!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Buddy Garrett said...

This is great. It is so convenient.