Saturday, October 25, 2014

BioTerra Herbs Review



 
Thanks to BioTerra, taking herbs just got a whole lot FUNNIER, a whole lot EASIER and overall BETTER FOR YOU to help your body's natural healing process! Now, go tell your readers all about it! 


With a wicked sense of humor and products like "AHH" (Detox), "SHUSH" (Snoring) and "Z-Z-Z" (Sleep), these side-splitting, cleverly-named line of ridiculously awesome herbs won't leave you guessing if you need a symptom that needs fixing. 


Have a digestion problems (too much BBQ over Labor Day?) Try "BELCH."  Stressed out (No more summer days at the beach?) A little "GAHH" will do the trick! Want some more energy and spring in your step (Perfect for back-to-school slumps)l? Use some "BOING."

Also, keep in mind that we work with HerbTheory, another herbal supplement brand, that has products that help address symptoms like weight management, menopause, detox and other women's/men's health issues. 

Our Thoughts

Any non-GMO supplement that helps with aiding in digesting food is a go-to in my book. I received a review of belch and gahh (for stress) and both work quite well. The belch is easy to remember to take, as it's just a few minutes after eating that you take them, so brush your teeth and take your supplement and you're good to go. I have noticed that if I eat foods that upset my tummy a bit that the belch supplement works pretty well to not make my stomach hurt.

In regards to the gahh supplement, with three kids, anything that can help zen me out is appreciated. What I've noticed with this product is that I do feel a bit more mellow. It's not a strong change from not taking it, but I can definitely tell that it helps a bit. Better than nothing I say and the more you use a natural supplement the more it's going to work so I am going to keep at it. Seeing how well these two work makes me curious as to how the others stand up to their unique names as well!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!










Reviewed by Jackie

8 comments:

Sarah Matos said...

I love the fun spin they put on these medications. Takes the guessing out of if youve choosed the right one.

Unknown said...

I just love using herbal supplements. So much healthier for you.

Unknown said...

I love the cute names, and they really make finding a certain herb for individual situations much easier! I will definitely be on the look out for these!

molli said...

i love this so much. way to laugh at ourselves! and non-gmo? super!

momo said...

Another great item to try and know about. I could use a good de-toxing for myself right now-

gwendolyn blunt said...

Our whole family could use a detox! Lol. Would love to try everything.

gwendolyn blunt said...

Our whole family could use a detox! lol! I would absolutely love to try everything.

Buddy Garrett said...

I would love to try these products. They sound great.