Monday, October 6, 2014

CanChew Cannabidiol Gum: A healthy choice



CanChew™ gum is a way for consumers to get a daily dose of Cannabidiol, or Industrial Hemp derived CBD, in a delicious and legal chewable form. This Functional Chewing Gum is beneficial for one’s overall well-being due to the cannabinoids, essential amino acids and promotion of oral health via chewing of the product. Learn more about this functional ingredient here.

CanChew Gum provides the benefits of five 8-ounce bottles of hemp seed oil in only one piece of gum. Each piece contains:
•         A ‘Cool Mint’ Flavor
•         50 mg of CBD-rich hemp oil per piece
•         10 mg of CBD per piece
•         All natural, Non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan, kosher ingredients


My Thoughts:

After chewing a couple pieces myself, I gave the rest of my CanChew supply to a close friend who suffers from severe balance problems after having brain surgery to remove a blood tumor. He chewed each piece for as long as he could, so as to get the most out of the hemp oil. Then he began to suspect the gum was helping him feel better.

CanChew is tasty, all natural, and infused with CBD. CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is found in hemp plants. Every piece of CanChew gum has 50mg of hemp oil and 10mg of cannabidiol. This gum is green in color and larger than regular, run-of-the-mill gum I’ve chewed in the past. Before I tasted it, I was worried I would hate it, but CanChew is delicious and minty fresh. However, as with any gum, I wish the flavor would last a bit longer.

You might wonder what makes CanChew different from other items on the market that incorporate the benefits of hemp oil. According to the website, CanChew uses oil from “a specific cultivar of the industrial hemp plant, grown for its naturally higher concentrations of CBD”. This means you get more benefits from CanChew than from any other hemp oil product.

I am really excited about this product, and I hope to see it become more widely available in the future. For people like my friend, who suffer from serious health maladies, this could be part of a solution to the many liver-damaging pharmaceuticals on the market. An all-natural, totally delicious way to improve your health. 

Connect with CanChew:

Visit CanChew on Facebook and Twitter.




1 comments:

Tom Mody said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.