Thursday, October 30, 2014

Babt K'tan Review



The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is an innovative soft cotton baby carrier that is an ideal blend of a sling, wrap and carrier, providing the positions and benefits of all three. There is no other carrier available like it. It is a ready-to-wear wrap that enables parents & caregivers to comfortably carry infants and toddlers (from birth to 3 years) in multiple positions.

There are many reasons why baby wearing is beneficial. Every baby loves to snuggle with their mother and this hands free way of putting a baby to sleep is a time saver. Not only can your hands be free to take care of other children, you can also cook if you must. Comfort your baby while taking care of your house and feeling that "guilt" that accompanies many parents who feel they aren't spending enough quality time with their little one.

It is also a great exerciser just like tummy time. It utilizes the same muscles while your baby is in the Baby K'Tan!


Our Thoughts


I have wanted a Baby K'Tan for quite a while and am so appreciative that I get the amazing opportunity to review this item. I have a few different types of carriers, but the Baby K'Tan is by far the most versatile and easiest!

There are two simple items that come with this wrap. The part that criss-crosses and then the piece you tie around baby and behind your back for additional support. It also folds up as a little carrier for your wrap. The material is very soft and breathable, it is a lot softer than another wrap that I have, it doesn't feel scratchy against my skin or my sons. He also doesn't get as hot in this.

The thing I love the most about the Baby K'Tan is the ease of putting it on. I'm not standing next to my car in the parking lot looking at a bunch of material and worrying about it dragging the ground as I try to wrap myself up in complicated maneuvers to fit my baby the way he likes. Also, you can use this wrap for many years, my kids grow small so this is going to last for forever.

My husband likes this wrap more than any others and I can tell he's inquisitive to try it out, he keeps asking if our son can forward face in this when he is bigger. You can position your baby/toddler in so many different positions with the K'Tan, it really is the most versatile wrap!

I have a lovely Denim color but there are many to choose from and they all look so cute! So far I have eaten at a restaurant, gone to a museum and done my regular grocery shopping with the Baby K'Tan!


You can also personalize your Baby K'Tan!

Great for Dad too!


Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Reviewed by Jackie

0 comments: