Sunday, October 12, 2014

$250 @Kohls #Yes2You Gift Card Winner




Last week I told you about how awesome the new Kohl's Yes2U Rewards program is. If you missed it, here's a little recap:


  • Save: Members receive one reward point for every one dollar spent – regardless of how they pay –and a $5 reward for every 100 points earned. In addition, members will be notified of opportunities to earn bonus points on their purchase for even more savings.
  • Share: For members who are in the giving spirit, Yes2You Rewards points can be shared with friends and family members who are also enrolled in the program. Alternatively, points can be donated to Kohl’s Cares to support children’s health and education initiatives nationwide.
  • Surprise: We would tell you more, but that would ruin the surprise!


Your rewards card can help you save on ton's of great products, like these Halloween decorations for example. I was sure to pick up a few while I was taking my Kohl's Yes2You Rewards card for a test drive. I made out like a bandit, and now it's time for one of my awesome readers to have the same amazing experience.  So without further ado, here's the winner of the Kohl's Yes2You $250 Giveaway and their story about how they say "Yes to Kohl's."

shelly peterson says:
I say yes to Kohl’s because I love their style of clothes. I can find something for the whole family there. they have great sales. Oh and I love Kohl’s cash.


Congrats to the big winner! Even if you didn't win the giveaway, you can still cash in on some serious savings. Just sign up for your Yes2You Rewards card today and you'll see just how many reasons you have to say yes to Kohl's!



8 comments:

Janet W. said...

I just signed up for this program a few days ago! I shop there all the time, so I might as well earn rewards for it!

Sarah Matos said...

This is great! I shop at Kohls all the time just because of the Kohls cash so this is a added bonus

An Apel a Day said...

I shop there all the time. We love their shoes, and Tony Hawk brand.

Tamra Phelps said...

My niece & nephews get most of their back-to-school clothes there, lol.

Ogitchida Kwe's Book Blog said...

My sister swears by Kohl's and loves to shop there.

Robin Wilson said...

I don't have a Kohl's very close to me and it really bums me after all the great things like this that I have read. Perhaps it's worth the trip.

An Apel a Day said...

I do so much shopping at Khols! They have the best sales, and coupons!

momo said...

What a great rewards program this is, I am going to check into this-