Saturday, September 6, 2014

Feel Confident in Your Swimwear with Modkini


Modkini allows you to take advantage of the many cute styles, colors and better support of a bikini while getting the additional coverage you want.

Modkini's patent pending method of attachment makes the transition from the Modkini to your bikini top look natural; giving you confidence in the way you look anytime you're in a swimsuit!

The Modkini easily transitions from one bikini top to the next, giving you the flexibility to buy more swimsuits for less than you would spend on a single tankini!

 Connect with Modkini

Facebook

Pinterest

 Twitter

Instagram


Google +



My Thoughts

The kids might be back in school, but I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer. With temperatures still in the nineties every day this week, there's no reason why I have to just yet. Since I live at the Jersey Shore, I have a whole collection of bikinis to wear on my beach excursions. The only problem is, after having four kids, I'm not that confident in a two piece. Even though I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, I still feel like my body doesn't look the way it did when I was twenty. I have a few tankinis, but the options are always so limited. Plus, I missed the firm bust support I get with a wire-framed bikini. This is where the Modkini comes in.
 



The Modkini magically transforms any bikini into a tankini in just a few simple steps. You can visit the website for full instructions, but it's very easy and takes only a few seconds. Once the Modkini is attached, you can strut around with confidence in any bikini you choose. It looks good with almost any style, though I personally found it looked best if the suit included some black in it. I would love to see the line extended to include additional colors in the future, but even with just the black, it greatly increases my options and I was able to use old bikinis I thought were ready for the donation bin.  This is a great accessory that every woman should have in her wardrobe. 



0 comments: