Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Beach Frames: Picture frames inspired by the beach



"We wanted to do something that fed our creative souls and that would give back to the earth in the form of incorporating reclaimed and recycled materials in most of our products.  We capitalized on our talents both artistically and from what we have learned in the business world...and that's when we launched the Beach Frames company after many years of product design and collaboration."



Beach Frames continues to grow rapidly throughout the United States, South America, Japan and the Caribbean.  Our products have been enthusiastically embraced by some large retail chains & over 500 retail furniture and home decor shops, gift shops, galleries, resort shops and 1000's of retail customers.  Due to the uniqueness and consistent high quality of our frames, consumers have responded wonderfully and continue to come back for more!  All of our products are handcrafted in the USA!  We are proud to be putting Americans to work!  

We hope you find our frames and home decor products to be unique, high quality and special to you and your family.





My thoughts:

When I moved to Florida, I fell in love with the state. So it’s lovely to see picture frames inspired by the beach, handcrafted in Florida. Made from reclaimed wood, these gorgeous frames are perfect for displaying any photo in a unique way. I love photography, and I’m always keeping my eyes open for beautiful new ways of displaying my photos. Beach Frames of Atlantic Beach, Florida, definitely fits my style.

Photography junkies will discover these frames are a bit different than the commonplace ones they might be used to. To slip your photo into the frame, you must first carefully undo two screws that will secure your photo. Once your photo is in place, simply tighten the screws. My frame also came with a small cylindrical piece of wood that fits into a hole in the back of the frame, allowing me to stand the photo up in my bedroom, rather than hang it on the wall.


I absolutely love my Beach Frame—even more so because it came from my Florida.   

Find Beach Frames on the web:



2 comments:

ikeupawesome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ikeupawesome said...

I think this is suitable for decorating my home, a good idea, I would combine it with Collage Picture Frames , this will make it seem newer, thanks for the ideas in this article :)