Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The Perfect Back To School Tool for the Whole Family





As summer comes to an end and you gear up to send the kids back to school, make the transition a smooth one starting with their morning routine. With The Wet Brush you’ll never battle over tangles before the school bus arrives. The Wet Brush, available in the Classic size and the Squirt, will lend a helping hand, regardless of how small, to painlessly brush out knots.



The Wet Brush Squirt has an ergonomically designed handle that is perfect for tiny hands, freeing you up for whatever the morning routine might be.  Both the Classic and the Squirt feature Intelli-flex bristles to make combing through stubborn knots and tangles fast and pain free! 

Connect with Wet Brush



My Thoughts
Bath time has always been a challenge for the girls in my household. We all have very fine hair that tangles easily. When I have to comb out my toddler's hair, there is always screaming and crying, and even my tween will whine a little. When I would bush my own hair, which is about half way down my back, I would always wind up ripping out patches. But none of these things are a problem anymore, thanks to the amazing Wet Brush.
The  Wet Brush  is a detangling brush that really lives ups to its claims. The specially designed bristles remove knots from hair like magic. It doesn't matter if your hair is curly or straight, thick or thin. This brush can handle anything. And the thick sturdy handle is going to last for years to come. When I used the Wet Brush on my toddler, she hardly realized I was even touching her hair, and in just a few strokes, we were done brushing it out. It doesn't split ends or rip out the knots, yet it somehow untangles even the worst knots. Its amazing, and it has been a life saver in my house. I will never go back to another brush again.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This Brush sounds too good to be true. Especially on wet hair! I will have to get one of these brushes for my hair. I pull a lot of hair out with my brush and at my age I want to keep as much as I can!! Thankyou for the awesome review! Have a nice day!!