Monday, August 18, 2014

Sit Back & Relax with Dual Shiatsu Massage Cushion




Work, home and the daily demands of everyday life continue to wreak havoc on people’s ability to relax. Stress especially claims victory over women. Home massage is an easy, inexpensive way to relax oneself when you get that free 15-minute gap in your day. Features include:




  • 12 massage nodes move up and down the back for a relaxing massage
  • Soothing heat
  • 2 massage styles
    • Kneading for a deep massage
    • Spot for a focused massage
  • 3 massage zones Full, Upper or Lower Back
  • Removable cover lets you customize the massage intensity
  • Programmable remote control
  • Integrated strapping system fits most chairs

The Dual Shiatsu Massage Cushion includes 2 different massage styles and a programmable remote control. Soothing heat may be applied to 3 massage zones including full, upper, or lower back, and a removable cover means massage intensity can be easily customized to fit unique needs.

Connect with HoMedics


My Thoughts

As both an author and a blogger, I spend a lot of time in my chair--probably anywhere from eight to eighteen hours each day, depending on deadlines and such. Being hunched over a computer monitor can really take a tole on your back. Before I had kids, I used to go out for an occasional massage, but that sort of luxury would be out of my price range even if I had the freedom these days. What's the next best thing to getting oiled up by a sexy guy named Sven? The HoMedics Dual Shiatsu Massage Cushion from HoMedics.
As soon as I received my Dual Shiatsu Massage Cushion,  it went right on my desk chair. Even before I turned it on, it was an improvement. It was comfortable to lean back against. I felt like it offered better support then the thin cushion of my rolling chair.  The device has a strap that allows you to hook it around the back of the chair. This prevents any movement and holds it in place. Once you turn it on, prepare to go straight to heaven. In my humble opinion, this massager works better than the large scale professional chairs at the nail salon. Let me tell you why...

The Shiatsu comes with a remote that allows you to control exactly how much pressure is applied and where you'd like it applied. Choose from three kneading functions that concentrate on one of three locations--upper back, lower back, or full body. You can also opt for the spot feature, which lets you pick one spot. This is great if you have a problem area that needs extra attention.  For me, my shoulders get sore from bending over the computer, but my husband has lower back issues. Both of us were able to find  a zone that was just right for us.  The moving nodules feel absolutely amazing, but they do take some getting used to. My teen daughter thought it hurt the first time she tried it, but after a few uses, she loved it just as much as us old fogies.  The cover will help to alleviate some of the pressure for people new to massage devices.
In addition to the massaging nodules, the Dual Shiatsu has another feature that I have fallen in love with. I've had massage cushions before, but this is the first one that included a heating element. The gentle warmth the cushion radiates is both soothing and relaxing. Even now, with temperatures still in the upper eighties, I enjoyed it, but the cold winter months don't seen nearly as threatening now that I have my Shiatsu.  
 Now I won't lie. I'd still prefer Sven if I had the choice. But in the meantime, I am definitely enjoying my Shiatsu. There are really no drawbacks to this product. It's five stars all the way. If you'd like to learn more about this fantastic cushion and all the quality spa quality products at HoMedics, be sure to visit their website or follow their social media. You can find the massage cushion in retailers nationwide including Bed, Bath & Beyond and Amazon.







4 comments:

rochelle said...

Nice love to have this

Robin Wilson said...

I would love to have that product! But I have had a couple of their other products for feet that have worked very well.

Edna Williams said...

I have got to get me one of these! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love this already. Wish I had one right now because I would be using it. Thank you for sharing