Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review : Lalaloopsy Girl's Jewel Sparkles & Mittens Fluff n Stuff







Expect the unexpected when the Lalaoopsy Girls attend L.A.L.A. Prep (Lalaloopsy Academy for Learning Arts). They will take magical classes, share dorm rooms, secrets and lots of laughter. No matter what happens, they will be stitched together… friends forever!


JEWEL SPARKLES

Hello! Jewel Sparkles here! I was sewn from a royally sparkly princess’ dress, which explains why I love to be in charge - It just comes naturally. All my friends come to ME (and my cat/style advisor) for ALL their fashion emergencies. And in extreme cases I will even share my tiaras.

Made from: a Real Princess’ Dress
Pet: Persian Cat
Stitch on Date: March 13th (Jewel Day)

MITTENS FLUFF ‘N’ STUFF

Hi, there! I’m Mittens Fluff ‘n’ Stuff. I was sewn from a super warm and fuzzy scarf- cool, right? Snow Days are my fave ‘cause I get to cozy up in my lucky leg warmers. (the pink ones with stripes) I love to chill out with my pet polar bear, and a mug or two of hot cocoa… Oh! and of course tons of marshmallows!

Made from: An Eskimo’s Scarf
Pet: Polar Bear
Stitch on Date: December 21st (1st Day of Winter)
My Thoughts:
Jewel Sparkles is adorable.  The fact that she comes with kitten pajamas was a big hit for my cat loving daughter.  They match the pink cat that she also comes with.  When you wet her hair it turns to a dark pink.   When it dries it goes back to the light pink. 

Her pink platform shoes are very cute.  They go very well with her pretty pink dress with the green bow on it, that matches the big green plastic bow for her hair.  Her button shaped eyes are so cute.
My daughter, who is ten years old, and her friend has had much fun playing with this doll.  My daughter has the small Lalaloopsy dolls and now she pretends that this is their big sister.  This doll is well made, and would make a fun addition to any girls doll collection.


Mittens Fluff n Stuff is so adorable with her blue straw like hair that turns purple when wet. And goes back to blue when it dries.  She comes with an adorable bear, and pajamas that match. 

 She has the cutest pink legwarmer boots, along with a blue coat shirt, that white faux fur on the sleeves, neck line and along the bottom.  And a built in pink turtle neck look.  Her white faux fur hat  with bear ears is very cute. And when not wearing her hat, you can put the big white plastic bow in her hair.
This dolls face has a almost rag doll look.  Love her black button look eyes.
My daughter and her friend have so much fun playing with these dolls and their pets.    





0 comments: