Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Little Twig & Sparrow PJS For Little Sleepyheads




Kids love their PJS!  And once they find their favorite pair, they want to live in them!  They want jammies that are fun and comfy to sleep and play in, and parents want to make sure they can stand the test of time.  Little Twig and Sparrow welcomes you to pajama dreamland:)  Little Twig & Sparrow offers cool comfy pjs in modish designs that will have your little angels feel like they're sleeping on a cloud.  Made of super comfy Peruvian pima cotton fabric, these pjs come in a unique fitted cut with soft pillowy colors that kids will fall in love with.  These pj’s are durable enough for rough and tumble play before bed, and snuggly enough to be the only pair of pajamas your kids will want to wear.






My Thoughts

Before we know it, the cooler weather will be upon us and it will be time once again for long sleeves and blankets. My little ones are getting too big for the footie pajamas, but this year, I found something even better. Little Twig & Sparrow has adorable PJs made from Peruvian pima cotton that are perfect for kids of all ages.



As soon as I received my Little Twig &  Sparrow PJs I fell in love. I even loved their packages. They create cute little pouches using the same material the clothing is cut from. I am using them to store little odds and ends in my diaper bag.  What a great way to re-purpose extra material! 



When it comes to the sleepwear itself, you can't ask for better quality. The stitches are tight and secure, it has a nice elastic waist and the soft cotton conforms to all body types. They come in a wide range of colors suitable for both boys and girls. They're stylish, soft, and easy to clean as they are both washer and dryer safe. They'll work great in the fall and carry over well into the winter months. If you'd like to check out all their fabulous styles, be sure to visit their website or follow them on face book







15 comments:

Lex said...

They look so good. The polka dot one is so cute.

Deanna said...

they look comfy I want a pair they should make adults we like jammies too!

Lea said...

I love that these are easy to clean and can carry over into the winter months from fall.

Judy said...

I love the look of these pj's for the children. They also look like they would be so comfortable.

AJ Howell said...

They look so comfy love pima cotton ! They do need adults pj's too !

jill24295 said...

Aw, cute, cute and more cute!

Anonymous said...

I like the bits and splashes of color on them. Lucy has lived in her pajamas this summer and even during the school year likes to stay in them as much as possible on the weekends.

Unknown said...

These PJ'S are Really cute. I love the different designs and coloring on them. I also love the little pouch they come in..I would love to get a pair for my Great Granddaughter and my Great Grandson They would have have warmth and comfort..Thankyou for the Awesome Review!

VickieC said...

id wish I could afford to get all 13 of my grandchildren matching P Js like this so so cute

Sarah Phillips said...

These are adorable pajama sets! I used to have a pair like these when I was younger....they were the best during the winter because they always kept me nice and warm!

Marti Tabora said...

These look like really great pajamas for the cold winter weather. I would love to have a pair of them myself.

rochelle said...

These are really cute love to have them for my grandson

Courtney B said...

i saw these on another blog and i think they look SO comfortable and so adorable :) perfect for winter

Unknown said...

They sound cozy .. But such dark colors for kids .. Idk about that .. I do like that they use the extra fabric to send the jammies in and I like that u are reusing them for other things .. I'd do the same !

Buddy Garrett said...

These pjs are cute and they look comfortable.