Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lalaloopsy Girl's Spotlight - PIX E. FLUTTERS, Bea Spells-A-Lot, Crumbs Sugar Cookie - Coming SOON!







Expect the unexpected when the Lalaoopsy Girls attend L.A.L.A. Prep (Lalaloopsy Academy for Learning Arts). They will take magical classes, share dorm rooms, secrets and lots of laughter. No matter what happens, they will be stitched together… friends forever!



PIX E. FLUTTERS
Hey! I’m Pix E. Flutters and I was sewn from a super glittery fairy’s dress.
For some reason my wings start to flutter when I get butterflies in my stomach- especially right before a POP quiz! Oh! And I LOOOOVE glitter! But not as much as I love my pet firefly who always helps me see the brighter side of things.

Made from: a Fairy’s Dress
Pet: Firefly
Stitch on Date: June 24th (Fairy Day)





BEA SPELLS-A-LOT

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Kon-nichiwa! My name is Bea Spells-A-Lot and I was sewn from a schoolgirl’s uniform. Plus, I just got glasses, which aside from making me look super scholarly, help me read “between the lines”. *wink* I love being on top of all the news, and I can always count on my pet Owl for spreading the word by hooting and tweeting around.

Made from: a School Girl’s Uniform
Pet: Owl
Stitch on Date: October 16th (Dictionary Day)





CRUMBS SUGAR COOKIE

Hello, my name is Crumbs Sugar Cookie and I was sewn from a baker’s apron. My pet mouse and I have perfected recipes that satisfy any sweet tooth! Lately, we’ve forced ourselves to get a little more, um well… creative ;) What do think about bubblegum flavored cupcakes sprinkled with a dash of love? <3 during="" find="" friends="" guess="" i="" our="" out="" span="" teatime="" think="" we="" what="" will="">

Made From: a Baker’s apron
Pet: Mouse
Sewn on Date: Dec 4th (National Cookie Day)