Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Bouqs - Fresh Flowers Delivered Right to Your Door #BOUQLOVE



My mother's birthday is coming and the big day wouldn't be complete without roses. They have always been her favorite flowers, but the normal red or yellow roses can get boring. This year, I'm spicing things up with the Confetti Bouquet from The Bouqs.  These roses are unlike any other flowers I've seen. They come in a variety of  vibrant colors including pink, white, yellow and lavender. The result in a diverse selection of petals, making each bouquet a unique of work of art. They are just what I was looking for for my mom's big day.





I was lucky enough to receive a dozen of the amazing Confetti Roses to review, and they definitely lived up to my expectations. They arrived very well packaged and in perfect condition. No stems were broken or petals crushed. They were wrapped to ensure freshness, with a personal note about how were picked fresh from the farm as soon as I placed my order. They even included a packet of plant food to help extend the life of the roses. I thought it was a unique idea that some of the flowers had longer stems than others. This made them easier to arrange and the result was fantastic. I've had them for only two days, but so far, there is so sign of wilting. I expect they will hold up for at least a few weeks, making them a great value for the money.






The Confetti Bouquet is only one of dozens of options at The Bouqs. They have gorgeous bouquets suitable for any occasion. Here are a few of my favorites:








If you'd like to learn more about The Bouqs and all their beautiful bouquets, be sure to visit their website.  Get your flowers as soon as next day. Keep them bookmarked for all your special occasions and follow them on all their social networks to keep up with new sales and promotions.

Face book
Twitter
Pinterest
Google +
Instagram