Sunday, June 29, 2014

MediaBeam Streaming Gadget Review



With MediaBeam, beam your favorite online music, videos and entertainment straight to your HDTV. Browse the web and control playback and volume using your device. Use your HDTV as a wireless second monitor for your computer. Take pictures and beam them directly to your HDTV. Annotate on the TV using your touch screen device. Compatible with Android, iOS, OS X, and Windows. use your device as a controller while you enjoy your favorite mobile games on your HDTV.





Our Thoughts

Setup was easy. I connected my tablet to the device and got it connected to my wifi. No delay and things seemed to work smoothly after I got it connected. Works with both of my android tablets and android phone. I wanted to try the pc sharing but got side tracked during setup. You have to register on their site to even download the installer. The interface is pretty user friendly and easy to figure out.

The package came with the mediabeam streamer, plug in and USB to micro USB cable for power. The cable isn't very long and almost wouldn't reach my outlet. Overall for the price it's perfect for what I wanted.



Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, and Twitter !





Reviewed by Jackie



0 comments: