Monday, June 16, 2014

Finders Key Purse Accessories Review


Creativity is one of Sandy Stein's strongest suits. Let me explain. She invented the Finders Key Purse (R) key finder in her kitchen after visualizing the product idea in a dream the night before. Then, in 2004, against the opposition of many professionals in the gift industry, she decided to start her own business. Within a year, Sandy sold over 1 million Finders Key Purse (R)! Throughout the years many up and coming inventors have contacted Sandy for advice and requested she carry their line of products to sell to her wholesale customers. As you can imagine, this wasn't always feasible. Nevertheless, always a problem solver, Sandy got her creative juices flowing again and in 2010, started IsntThisClever.com.

And now here you are at IsntThisClever.com, welcome! Isn't This Clever is a place where you'll find innovative products with solutions to everyday problems. In a nutshell: Isn't This Clever focuses on unique, clever, patented or trademarked products invented by everyday people turned entrepreneurs.

 

Style meets function with this trending accessory that allows you to personalize your purse or tote while also preventing keys from falling to the bottom of the bag. I thought you’d like to learn more.
Finders Key Purse functions as an adorable charm and keeps keys handy anytime. With more than 100 styles to choose from, it’s easy to find one that matches any bag.


Our Thoughts

I am a purse addict. I have too many, and living where there are a ton of thrift stores with cheap hand-me-down purses does not help. The bigger the better. Unfortunately, that means I can never find my keys. I'm used to this though, even as annoying as it is, it's a known rule that we women will have to search through our purse to find whatever we want.

Men, on the other hand, hate touching our purses with a 10-ft pole it seems. Especially my husband. So I decided to try this out, instead of myself and my husband having to go into the black depths of my purse, we'll see how well this little turtle can hang out on the side of my purse. Of course I picked the turtle with the cool colors that'll fashionably compliment my purse. In and out of the store, in the car and no more searching. My husband knows exactly where the keys are now and no more bickering of us fighting trying to find it! It's easy to slip on and off my purse but not too easy to where it's going to fall off when I'm moving around.


There are so many styles, something for everyone. And you can use this product for more than just your purse and keys!! How cute for your kids bookbags so they don't lose important house keys or other items :)

Buy yours here and check them out on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter!

Reviewed by Jackie



2 comments:

Janet W. said...

What a unique idea! I love all of the different designs to choose from!!

Tamra Phelps said...

It's true that men hate holding purses! If you ask them to do that, the will hold it out in front of them at arms length! lol