Sunday, May 11, 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide - Pelican ProGear 2350 LED Flashlight




Just a few short years ago, my home state was hit my one of the most devastating hurricanes in our history. My county was lucky. Our neighbors took the brunt of the damage, but even in this area, we experienced power outages and fallen trees. That type of experience teaches you to be prepared, and Pelican ProGear knows all about preparation, whether it's for a natural disaster or the biggest hunting trip of the season.



With Father's Day coming, Pelican ProGear is a great place to shop for that special man in your life. Whether he's an avid huntsman or a doomsday prepper like my husband, you can find something to get him excited. We received the High Performance LED Flashlight, and it's a great piece to have around in emergencies. The compact size allows it to slip into your pocket, but it's one of the brightest flashlights in its class. This sturdy flashlight is so durable it comes with a lifetime guarantee. Some other great features worth mentioning are the removable clip and the fact that it comes complete with a double A battery. This little flashlight is a great way to conserve space in your bug out bag without sacrificing the quality you'll need in a emergency.


Want to see some other great Father's Day Gift ideas from Pelican ProGear? Here are a few of the items on my husband's wish lift.









Of course, these are only a few examples of the awesome products you can find at Pelican ProGear. If you'd like to learn more about this amazing company and all they have to offer, you can visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter.


14 comments:

Unknown said...

These are some awesome Father's Day gift ideas! My dad would love the flashlight and my husband would love the cooler! Thanks for the information!

blessnel said...

These items are really perfect for all the fathers out there!

Unknown said...

these are pretty awesome, i think my dad and hubby would love them and find them very useful!!!

kymom13 said...

My husband is an EMS pilot and can really use the pelican flashlight! thanks for the heads up on these products!

rochelle said...

These are nice gifts

Courtney B said...

my dad would like all these gifts too- these are very manly gifts ! :) perfect! you must be an awesome gift giver!

Shannon said...

I think this would be a great gift for most anyone, thank you for your review.

VickieC said...

my husband would love any of these

An Apel a Day said...

Some great ideas for Father's Day!

Tammy S said...

These are great sturdy products. This is what we need for our son. He breaks things so easily. Thanks for the review!

rj7777 said...

These are some great ideas. Flashlights are always great to have. i got some as gifts and my husband is always using them for something!! Nice site for guys things. It is always nice to have a place to shop for guys. I have a hard time buying for them. Rita Spratlen

Amy Orvin said...

I love the compact size. We always need good flashlights around the house.

Sue E said...

I haven't even thought of Father's Day yet - I know I am bad!! These prizes are great for any guy. We can always use an extra flashlight around here.

Seth said...

That cooler looks heavy duty. I've never seen anything like it.