Sunday, April 13, 2014

POP Up That Company Party with Brooklyn Popcorn

By Tara. *Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.

BBQ Popcorn
BBQ Popcorn
I don't know about you all, but at my full-time job, we have a lot of company parties. They usually order pizza. Sometimes it's a catered affair, but most often than not, it's pizza, and it may not be from the place I like my pizza from or it may have all kinds of crap on it when I'm a pretty simple cheese-and-pepperoni-type of gal.

At this point I know you're saying, "What does this rambling have to do with popcorn?" I'm getting there.

Company parties. They have to be cheap, fast, and it would BE NICE if they had something for everyone. Why not have some popcorn? I mean, seriously, who doesn't love popcorn? And if they don't like the plain butter popcorn (I don't!), they may like the cheese, caramel, nut...

Coconut Caramel Popcorn
Coconut Caramel
As you plan your next company party or perhaps ponder what to take to the next company potluck, consider Brooklyn Popcorn.

There's...OMG...the flavors...! There's plain, cheddar, ranch, garlic, New York, Chicago, chocolate... There is something for everyone. Buy just three tins, all different flavors, and make a ton of people at the party grin ear-to-ear.

Don't work outside the home? Perhaps you have a home business, maybe run a day care? Kids would love this too. You can get a customized tin, all one flavor, two flavors, or three.

It's also great for family movie night.

Lip Smacker Popcorn
I received some coconut caramel. I enjoyed it very much, though the caramel def overwhelms the coconut flavor. Can't say I really tasted the coconut, but perhaps it's about combination. I'm guessing you cannot go wrong with ranch or cheese--one flavor popcorn. What I did like about this popcorn, however, is the homemade flavor. It tastes like it's been popped that very day. FRESH.


This popcorn also makes a good gift idea for the hard-to-buy-for person, for father's day, mother's day, birthday, Christmas... Get them a tin full of Lip Smacker and be done with it.

Don't wait. Add Brooklyn Popcorn to your gift list or company party food list today. Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Yelp.

Now's a good time to buy. They are having a special Easter sale, 15% off 2.5 and 3-gallon tins.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I will use my gift card for new sheets