Thursday, April 24, 2014

NEW Healthy Snack Flavors from Nonni’s





Nonni’s, creator of the number one selling biscotti, recently introduced THINaddictives in Banana Dark Chocolate and Blueberry Oat to grocery stores nationwide.
So crunchy and so light, THINaddictives is a guilt-free snack now available in two new scrumptious flavors:

·         Banana Dark Chocolate Almond Thins – Crunchy banana chips layered with semi-sweet chocolate chips baked into an almond thin makes for a chocolate lover’s delight.
·         Blueberry Oat Almond Thins – Luscious, whole blueberries and hearty oats rolled into an almond thin for a satisfying sweet.

The new flavors maintain the product’s tradition of being made with real, wholesome ingredients, like California almonds and fruit baked into every bite. Created for those seeking a healthy indulgence, THINaddictives are:

·         Low in sugar (5 grams or less per serving)
·         Low in carbohydrates (14 grams or less per serving)
·         Low calorie (100 calories per serving)
·         Available in five delicious flavors, including Cranberry, Cinnamon Raisin, Pistachio, NEW Banana Dark Chocolate and NEW Blueberry Oat
To encourage fans to live an overall healthier lifestyle, Nonni’s THINaddictives is hosting a series of giveaways as a part of its "Real Good" program. Find and follow THINaddictives on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram for healthy living tips and for chances to win!

My Thoughts
  My family and I received a assortment of Nonni's new THINaddictives in to try out, and I can't tell you how much we loved them.  They are  a classic treat that all generations can appreciate, but now they come in thinner sizes. Each pre-proportioned package is only 100 calories, so you can enjoy your snack without feeling guilty.  The two new flavors I tried are Blueberry Oat & Banana Dark Chocolate. Both varieties are packed with flavor and very fulling so you won't feel like you're sacrificing anything.  They have all the crunch you're used to and taste great on their own or dipped in coffee or tea. I also have to mention, that calories aside, these biscotties were a wonderful surprise for my great aunt. Nonni's were one of her favorite cookies but she is 93 and has had trouble biting the full size variety. She was so happy to be able to enjoy these because the thinner size was much easier for her to chew.
If you are interested in giving the new THINaddictives  a try, they are available in stores nationwide. Check their store locator to find a location near you.  To keep up with new products and promotions, be sure to become their fan on face book or follow them on twitter.  Pick up a box of Nonni's Biscotti's today and bring a little piece of Italy home.

***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

3 comments:

barniebad said...

I would like the "Spice Box". It sounds perfect for my mother.

Candy Kelley said...

The Chocolate Banana ones look awesome I love Nonni's with tea when reading. One of my favorite snacks and my mother loves them too now that I suggested them for a treat

rj7777 said...

I love these. These seem like new flavors or it has been a long time since I have bought these. I will have to look for the thin version of these. Great review.