Monday, April 21, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Guide - OrangeGlad Gourmet Dessert Sweet Box





I love trying out new gourmet sweets, but let's face it...not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you purchase gourmet products, they're more expensive than most store brands, so you want to make sure it's worth the purchase price before you buy. OrangeGlad offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety delicious treats each month. For as little as $13 a month, a new selection gets shipped right to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most. 
I received an OrangeGlad Box to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is about the size of a shoe box, and it's packed with tons of tasty treats. This month's box included the following selections:
Cafe Valley Bakery - Mini chocolate chip muffins that are so moist they melt in your mouth.
Greyson Bakery- Brown Sugar Blondie and Walnut Fudge Brownie. These were a-maz-ing. So rich and indulgent with big hunks of nuts.
Wicked Whoopies - This is a huge sandwich-like cake.  The one we had was red velvet with cream bursting from the center.  This one was a little too sweet for my personal taste but my kids loved it.
The Truffle Cake Co - Sinful bite-size morsels of heaven.  I tried the peanut butter and Red Velvet and they were an explosion of flavor. Just the right size to enjoy a fun treat without overdoing it. 




Some of the brands I received I was familiar with. Other brands I never heard of before getting my OrangeGlad Sweet Box.  There was really something for everyone in my family. My daughter loves the Whoopie and my son devoured the muffins. My favorite were the truffles.  There wasn't anything in this batch that someone didn't enjoy and I know I'll be looking for some of these brands online. If you're looking to try out some new gourmet snacks, you should definitely give OrangeGlad a try. Getting one of these boxes in the mail makes it feel like Christmas every month! To learn more about OrangeGlad and all they have to offer, visit their website. To keep up with new items, be sure to follow them on face book and twitter.


 

5 comments:

rochelle said...

I love to have this it looks good

Candy Kelley said...

Sounds delicious... Great review

Tamra Phelps said...

Oh, my goodness, I think I need a Truffle Cake! This stuff looks delicious.

rj7777 said...

This would be so fun to have! All of the food descriptions made me very hungry!! Thanks for the information. This would be a neat present for sure! Rita Spratlen

Buddy Garrett said...

It sounds great. I would like to sample different products.