Thursday, April 24, 2014

M is For Monster - Educational Craft Subscription Box for Kids


M is for Monster is an affordable and educationally based monthly activity kit for preschoolers and toddlers.

Moms love this monthly activity kit because:

  • It saves them time – each month they get a new delivery straight to their door (no more running out to the store for supplies) and each month is different with four weekly themes and 2-3 projects per week.
  • It saves them money – our activity kits are much more affordable than buying supplies for 12 different activities every month.
  • It makes learning fun – each kit comes with 12 activities and the activities are designed to teach kids things like numbers and letters, in addition to entertaining them.

You can view our current box at www.misformonster.com - each monthly box retails for $39.95 and includes everything moms and kids need for each project – glue, pencils, paint, crayons, etc.
My Thoughts
 Arts and crafts are an important part of our family time. I am always looking for little projects that I can work on with my children. The problem is, when I find a cool project online, I rarely have all the pieces I need, but prepackaged crafts can cost an arm and a leg. M is for Monster provides a fun alternative that can be delivered right to your door each month. Specifically designed for younger children,  these fun crafts are the perfect way to stimulate young artistic abilities and teach them something at the same time. 





My  family was given a craft kit to try out and they loved it. The box came with a variety art projects, learning tools, and even a book to read. All the activities in this box were geared toward Easter and spring. We made flower pots, counted the spots on kites, and designed our own Easter Bunny hand puppet. And these are only a few examples of what you'll find in the box. My daughter Willow is four and she adored these crafts.  Most of the time, she gets frustrated quickly with art projects, but this set had directions that were easy for her to follow and understand. Taking it one step at a time, she was able to complete the crafts with only minimal assistance. With so many activities for one low price, you really can't go wrong with M is for Monster!


The Giveaway 
 One lucky winner is going to receive a M is for Monster Craft Box to try for themselves. To enter, simply fill out the Giveaway Tools form below.  This giveaway will end on  5/15/14  at 12:00am EST. Open to the US only. The winner will be notified via email and will have 48 hours to reply. Thanks again to M is for Monster for offering this fantastic prize.

30 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to have a lunch tote or messenger bag!

Susan White said...

I would love to have the messenger bag.

jannyshere said...

I like the Neon Metallic Splatter Tote! thanks

Heather B said...

I really like the Messenger bags

Anonymous said...

I like the gidget tote

Juliaphatch at gmail

Francine Anchondo said...

ZIPPER WALLET

An Apel a Day said...

I'd love their classic messenger bag.

DistractedMommy said...

I like the Cab Crossbody.

nickieisis3 said...

I like the Messenger bags

Let's Grow said...

i like the med backpack!

Taryn said...

I'm going to assume you wanted us to visit the monster site- I think they have some great crafts and I like the Feb box that they had a few months ago.

mogrill said...

I like the Messenger bag!

Anonymous said...

I like the convertible duffel the best.

Tamar said...

I like the deluxe messenger.

NYmom40 said...

I'd love to have the blue checkered lunch tote!

Erica C. said...

I like the messenger bags.

Beckysworld said...

Loving the pink and black owl ear buds

Tammie Venne said...

I like the peacock lunch bag

Unknown said...

Id like to have the kai wallet.

karenm101 said...

I love the brightly colored lunch totes!

Jessica said...

Id love to have a lunch tote in owl love pink print!

susansmoaks said...

i would like the blue checkered lunch tote

kris Mihalov said...

i love the med backpack

chazvgo said...

I love the Gidget Tote :)

Unknown said...

like the deluxe messenger.

Nine said...

The lil yak mini bag seems like a great gift idea. lexbaylor27 at gmail dot com

Sand said...

I like the Gidget tote.

Anonymous said...

messenger bag ty.vivian
darkeve@care2.com

Sue said...

i like the eco line bags

Jenny Q. said...

I like all of the designs on their lunch totes.