Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trendy Workout Clothes from Onzie



I try to exercise all year long, but there's something about the arrival of spring that really gets me in the mood for physical fitness. I love to go for runs on the beach and even do some of my yoga routines in the sand in the early morning hours before the tourists arrive.  The one problem with taking my workout program out of my living room and into the great outdoors is that now I must be presentable. This means it was time to shop for some stylish workout clothes that not only look great but move with my body. Onzie was the perfect choice for a head to toe look that I'm proud to flaunt.



I started off my outfit with the Criss Cross Bra Top in black. This is the perfect bra for workouts. It gives you the support you need to keep from unattractive bouncing or sagging but it's not as constricting as other bras, giving the girls a little room to breath. It's modest enough to wear alone or it can be worn underneath any number of lovely tops from Onzie.



To add a splash of color,  I added the Elastic Tank Top in Forest Dot.  The tank slides right on and is very loose and airy.  Even though I'm in pretty good shape, I have had four kids so I don't show my belly in public. This shirt allows me to cover up enough that I feel confident but won't overheat in the summer months. The beautiful pattern of pretty pastels adds an original touch to a classic look.



To finish off my look, I picked the long leggings in solid black. These pants are made using spandex and conform perfectly with your body, allowing you to bend and twist into even the most advanced yoga poses with ease. Each piece in this set is comfortable and well made. They can be machine washed in cold water without any fading and hold their form without shrinking when line-dried. As  you can see, the full ensemble comes together beautifully. It's the perfect combination of elegance and functionality.



The pieces I chose are only a few examples of the beautiful exercise apparel you can find at Onzie. They have a wide range of pieces to choose from including tops, bottoms, one-pieces, and even a few styles for men. To view their full collection, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with future products and promotions, follow them on face book or pinterest.



1 comments:

Shanna M said...

After the baby,I'll need to look into some work out clothes!